|Owner: Erin Knight||Updated: 2013-05-20|
|Digital badges provide an exciting new way to get recognition for skills, achievements and civic engagement across the web.|
web site: http://www.webmaker.org
messaging document / talking points: [link]
- Work plan spreadsheet lives here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOvmKmzqrQxdHNFZzJWQXdPejNHS29od2YyYnI3cEE#gid=0 and includes weekly deliverables across our various projects.
- Mari Huertas - Lead Product
- Chloe Varelidi - Assessment
- Doug Belshaw - Web literacy standard
- Atul Varma - Engineer
- Carla Casilli (shared) - Badge system design
- Chris McAvoy (shared) - Lead Tech
- Jess Klein (shared) - Design
- Andrew Hayward (shared) - Web Dev
For overarching look and responsibilities against plan, see RACI chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOvmKmzqrQxdHNaX0lnNHRYWHkyQjFlT3cycGlkd1E&usp=sharing
- We put all our work in Github, including milestones.
- We have a morning stand each Monday where we walk through the week's deliverables in the work plan spreadsheet.
- We have morning stands Tu/W/Th to update progress on those deliverables in our OB Daily Stands Etherpad.
- We wrap up the work week in our stand each Friday and see what shipped, what didn't, and adjust the work plan spreadsheet accordingly.
- Essential milestones all are covered in work plan spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOvmKmzqrQxdHNFZzJWQXdPejNHS29od2YyYnI3cEE#gid=0