This the agenda and action items for the weekly check-in meeting for Mozilla Affiliates.
- Date: 2012-03-08
- Time: 10am PT
Previous Action Items
- Product owner: Chelsea
- 60,000 Affiliates: 17,000 affiliates
- 40,000 Saved buttons:~10 000 saved buttons
- 10,000,000 clicks - 1M clicks
- 30 locales (or buttons available in 30 locales): at 15 with 4 at various states of completion
- Beta buttons - Chelsea to upload Friday
- Check in on news item: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=701799 - Mkelly, Milos and Rik committ etc
- Sending out first batch of prizes this week - winners notifed
- Affililates work-week in Q2?
- Check in on https://etherpad.mozilla.org/2012AffiliatesPlanning - what's done and what's going to fall to Q2?
- Integration with BrowserID (all locales): https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=701027
- Document l10n process
- Affiliates can choose buttons outside of their locale: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=713041 - Done
- Thunderbird buttons: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=707820, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=729064 - Done
- Track buttons saved in the admin panel: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=713039
- Add total number of clicks to admin panel and weekly report: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=713039
- Generate banners without logging in?: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=707494 - Add to redesign for Q2/Q3
- Statistics dashboard: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=713040
- Send stats to statsd/graphite for pretty uptime graphs - mkelly may or may not be able to do this in Q1 (hence may, not will ;))
- Redo landing page (probably part of BrowserID going to all locales)
- Downsize header by over 9000%
- TPM: Cmore
- When is the release? March 14th
- Shall we move this meeting to every other week?
- Developers: Rik/Mkelly
- QA: Mbrandt
- planning a testday
- exploring the cause of a failing test on dev
- rshetty and Rik are going to work with the group to do another risk analysis
- L10N: Milos
https://github.com/milossh/affiliates-triage - banners!
- Are there any upcoming events/PTO/offsite/work weeks that could cause a schedule conflict?
- Chelsea on PTO March 12-16
- mkelly at pycon Friday March 9th
- Webdev work week April 16-20th in Santa Cruz
- Chelsea in SF April 23-29
- Release on March 14th.
- Cmore to train Chelsea on how to upload banners
- Mkelly/Rik to come up a solution with case sensativity with locales to allow for local development on a Mac.
- Mkelly will work with Milos to get additional news strings into SVN
- Mkelly will check with Ozten to verify the two additional locales that are not in BrowserID are available. If so, conditional statement will be adjusted week of March 19th.
- Mkelly/Rik will double check Milos' code: https://github.com/milossh/affiliates-triage
- Rik will create push bugs and create release wiki page
- Chelsea will change meeting to every other week