Websites/Firefox 3.6 Start Page/Meetings/Retrospective
- 1 Intro
- 2 Attendees
- 3 Agenda / Notes
- 3.1 Intro
- 3.2 Planning
- 3.3 Design
- 3.4 Resources
- 3.5 Schedule
- 3.6 Development
- 3.7 QA testing
- 3.8 IT / Deployment
- 3.9 Security
- 3.10 L10N
- 3.11 Communication:
- 4 Summary
- 5 Action items
You're invited to participate in a release retrospective for the Firefox Start Page. Let's discuss the nitty gritty in a constructive way (no finger pointing!) and help make future projects run more smoothly. To get a comprehensive review of all aspects of the project lifecycle, topics are broken down by phase and/or stakeholder. For each item below we will discuss “what went well” and “what can be improved” as well as the specific questions pertaining to each item.
Agenda / Notes
- (Re)introduce the team
- Provide general overview and recap of the project.
- Were there clear requirements and a solid understanding of the website from the start?
- Were goals and success metrics clearly defined?
- Were there sufficient user stories?
- Were roles / responsibilities clear?
- Were there sufficient resources to execute all phases smoothly within the project scope and schedule?
- Was the schedule realistic?
- Did anything cause the schedule to slip?
- Was code freeze respected?
- Did development adhere to QA’s checklist?
IT / Deployment
- Were there any issues getting the app onto dev?
- Were there any issues getting the app onto stage?
- Were there any issues getting the app onto production?
- How did launch go?
- Were there any issues in the security review process?
- Were there any issues in the localization process?
- Was string freeze respected?
- Were the channels of communication between all the stakeholders established from the start?
- Was there anything that blocked or hindered communication?