Event - Firefox Live 2/meetings/2011-10-19
- Updates from Christie:
- SO is okay with timeline, recognizing there isn't any room for contingencies.
- Still waiting to hear back from Ooyala.
- Questions from SO:
- What player will the page use?
- Need more info about the requirements for the share features. Example?
- confirm that we can have firefoxlive.mozilla.org redirect to mozilla.org/firefoxlive (simplest implementation)
- confirm localization team availability
- Need to clarify technical considerations around intro/brand video/panda video flow.
- Updates from William:
- Sharing buttons will be simllar to sharing on webify me
- The url will be the same (main url), the rest of the string will be localized
- Stas in the middle of a work week in london and will probably have someone else in l10n team be our contact, he'll get back to us shortly. Otherwise, he thinks the schedule can be met.
- Target date to get strings to l10n = 28th October
- ckoehler will connect with cmore on how best to prep strings for localization
- ckoehler will continue to work with malexis on connecting with Ooyala to work out technical issues with video requirements
- williamr will confirm with John S that mozilla.org/firefoxlive will work for url