Event - Firefox Live 2/meetings/2011-10-20
- Updates from Christie:
- ckoehler will connect with cmore on how best to prep strings for localization
- ckoehler will continue to work with malexis on connecting with Ooyala to work out technical issues with video requirements
- Updates from William:
- williamr will confirm with John S that mozilla.org/firefoxlive will work for url
- expecting design comps from EC1 tomorrow (Friday)
- let's share comps with L10N team so they can get an idea of scope
- we'd like to release strings to L10N on Friday 10/28
- ckoehler will follow up with sgarrity at Silver Orange to confirm: date for string freeze and l10n procedure on static html pages.
- ckoehler will follow up with sfrost at Ooyala to confirm: capabilities of their player, deployment process, what they are expecting from the zoo, and platform resources for this year's campaign.
- williamr will receive and distribute the design comps from EC1