Event - Firefox Live 2/meetings/2011-11-02
- Updates from Christie:
- Sent Ooyala settings to Zoo. Will follow-up in AM.
- As soon as we decide on mobile streams, I will get contract info from Rich @ Ooyala.
- Updates from William:
- soft launch on friday - 4 locales ready, someone needs to help push that to staging server
- william sent text snippets to l10n, working on blog announcment, will review with PR team
- ckoehler to update security bug to give heads up that they can start reviewing now
- williamr to confirm with john slater whether or not to add mobile option to stream
- ckoehler to figure out who from webdev can push l10n files to stage
- ckoehler to determine destination for soft launch on Friday (stage or prod)
- ckoehler to call rich to follow-up with re contract