Websites/Mozilla.org/Archive/Contribute/Group/1 19 12
- Meeting time: Thursday, January 19 at 10 AM Pacific (times around the world)
- Audio: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 634
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Dashboard update: Get Involved dashboard now with real data -- we can the level of interest from volunteers for each area (support, coding, webdev highest level of interest).
- Contributor Audit discussion (slides): questions, thoughts on recommendations?
- Action plan update (QA and Coding Contribute Group meetings kicked off, will help create templates and case studies for other teams to use)
- Recruiting volunteers at events (standing item)
- Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (Feb 27-March 1) Also Feb 26 local contributor/developer community event & other participation (Havi)
- MozCamp Latin America (April 20-22)
- help request for nebulous proposed "Mozilla Day" combination paid and volunteer recruitment day in Minneapolis (cf: @glind). Leave-behinds, schwag, other help and ideas welcome.
- Please post any feedback on Get Involved dashboard to bug 685992 and feel free to contact Pedro with any general metrics questions.
- David to send link to Audit video and slides around and we'll discuss at next meeting.
- Contact David with any suggestions for how to evolve the Stewards Analysis doc.
- David to report back on progress of project specific Contribute Groups so other teams can leverage action plans and other assets that are created.
- Gregg is interested in working with anyone else who wants to do community building around specific geographic areas.