- Laura Forrest
- Chris More
Discuss dev resources
- New flux WebDev starts on June 6th and it will take a few weeks to get him up to speed.
- Possible to have another WebDev mentor him during this project.
- How critical is the timing of this project? Part of Q2 goals?
HTML5 Snippet Hack Session
- What: Get WebDev interested in Snippets on how to show to the world how awesome Mozilla is. Extra points for creativity (think of Google's homepage HTML5). We hope to create a few technical champions in WebDev.
- Where: MV and all-hands in Portland.
- When: June 3rd and week of June 20th in Portland.
- What do we want to get out of the session? A few good working examples.
- What do we need for the event? Free pizza + cupcakes over lunch
- Where do we keep track of the HTML5 Snippets?
- Where does the Snippets surveys fit into the HTML5+service improvements project? Is it part of the HTML5 implementation?
- How about a HTML5 Snippets session during the webdev all hands?
- Should we get UX people involved?
- Snippet Surveys should be 3rd part of the project, but it could fit into the new HTML5 awesomeness abilities.
- Metrics should own the Snippets survey piece, engagement still has a vested interest.
- HTML5 (Q2 goal)
- Snippet Maintenance
- Snippets Survey
- Chris: Talk to morgamic about an all-hands webdev session on HTML5 Snippets hacking
- Chris: Create email and send to WebDev about June 2nd Hack session. Etherpad: http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/hvUQIuHIrd
- Laura: Arrange for Pizza and cupcakes for the hack session.