- 1:00pm PDT (20:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- +1 866 432 7917 (US toll free)
- +1 334 309 0297 (International)
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- 1 In Attendance
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Development Updates
- 4 Product Management and Marketing Updates
- 5 Foundation Updates
- 6 Roundtable
- 7 Other Business
- Development Updates
- IT Updates
- Product Management and Marketing Updates
- Foundation Updates
- Other Business
- Firefox 184.108.40.206 released last week.
- Planning for 220.127.116.11 under way. Triage to start this week.
- FF 2.0 and 18.104.22.168 will be in sync on security fixes
- Release team: Jay (Lead), Dveditz (Sec.), Alice (QA), Bienvenu (Dev), Dbaron (2.0)
- Beta2 pushed back one week.
- Early versions of visual refresh landed
- Daily triage happening.
- Caching search results for saved search folders is now on the trunk. We need testing help and feedback.
- Work continues on the road to beta.
Product Management and Marketing Updates
- Activated Firefox start page link for en-US locale to World Firefox Day site. French, German, Spanish, Polish and Japanese to come this week.
- New marketing manager David Rolnitzky started last Thursday.
- Interviewing for another community marketing position. Asa needs help :-) Will post description publicly this week.
- Investigating two very exciting Red Panda sponsorship projects.