- 1:00pm PST (21:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- +1 866 879 4799 (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (US Toll Free)
- +1 650 903 0800 x91 Conf# 8600 (US/International)
- [Use *1 to mute yourself]
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- Shipped last week.
- Updates worked fine for 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199, and our testing for future major/minor update went well. We should be confident that an update to 2.0 for 188.8.131.52 users will work.
- Currently wrapping up partner builds and testing.
- Busy triaging bugs
- Trying to hit code freeze by 11/26, but will most likely need to push that out.
- Tentative release date of 12/14 also needs rethinking/rescheduling.
- Way too many bugs, not enough time...IF we want to ship before Xmas.
- we're still having weekly meetings to track the final, wrapping-up issues
- triage has begun on Firefox 184.108.40.206
- reports of users being downgraded from 2.0 to 1.5.0.x after 220.127.116.11 release. build and qa are still investigating the issue.
- On track for a beta 1 release and a l10n string freeze in early December.
- Road map has been updated with the new schedule.
- Configure auto-generation down; status
- 2.0 builds updating to 18.104.22.168 (bugs 360127, 360535)
- Test Execution
- troubleshooting some remaining fall-out from FF2: urgent issue found by Business Week and an issue found by a Polish reporter
- Release FF/TB 1508
- Helping with rapid triage to make the FF 1509/2001 freeze date of 11/26/06
- Starting to plan for Gecko 1.9 Alpha release
- Special planning meeting for special distributions - 5 planned for later this month
- Testing special distributions - 1508 Google and Yahoo! repacks
- Test Development
- 60 CSS test cases runnable in RefTest framework
- Worked on graph server
- Worked with Bob Lord and company to setup Summit talks
- Followed up on Security UI from Nelson Bolyard
- Europe colo prep work
- Summit work
- Database migrations