- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 1.5 Introducing New Hires
- 1.6 Introducing New Interns
- 1.7 Roundtable
- 2 <meta>
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 2.1.1 Firefox
- 2.1.2 Platform
- 2.1.3 Services
- 2.1.4 Messaging
- 2.1.5 Mobile
- 2.1.6 IT
- 2.1.7 Release Engineering
- 2.1.8 QA
- 2.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 2.1.10 Security
- 2.1.11 Engagement
- 2.1.12 Support
- 2.1.13 Metrics
- 2.1.14 Evangelism
- 2.1.15 Labs
- 2.1.16 Apps
- 2.1.17 Developer Tools
- 2.1.18 Add-ons
- 2.1.19 Webdev
- 2.1.20 L10n
- 2.1.21 People Team
- 2.1.22 WebFWD
- 2.2 Foundation Updates
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Siddharth Agarwal, for his work on getting pymake used on the windows builders. Windows builds now take under 90 minutes.
Monday, 10 September
Tuesday, 11 September
Wednesday, 12 September
"The Business of Open Source" at Mozilla San Francisco, 4pm - 8pm Many misconceptions exist around the viability of open source as a business advantage. This panel will explore the ways entrepreneurs can make money while giving back to innovation by adopting open source models. We'll hear from successful open source entrepreneurs, examining their past successes and fleshing out frameworks for aspiring open source entrepreneurs. The event is hosted by both WebFWD and 10gen, providers of the popular MongoDB open source database. http://opensourcebiz.eventbrite.com/
Thursday, 13 September
- Intern presentations from 2-4pm in 10 Forward, TOR Commons and SF Commons.
- Come see Kevin Ngo, Christoph Kerschbaumer, Jacques Uber, and Bing Han present what they've been working on all summer!
Friday, 14 September
- Intern presentations from 2-4:30pm in 10 Forward, TOR Commons and SF Commons.
- Come see Nick Fitzgerald, Codrut Stancu, Mihnea Balaur, Tim Disney and Vineeth Kashyap present what they've been working on all summer!
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: Dietrich
- The development team had a successful week in Sao Paulo working with Telefonica. Major visual design changes landed - icons, wallpapers, homescreen layouts, etc.
- Follow along via this sheet which tracks the progress of the built-in apps, the @hackb2g twitter account which tweets Gaia commits, and the B2G Desktop builds.
- Dogfooding program: Device selection in progress, OTA updates almost ready for dogfooding, expect more info over the next 1-2 weeks.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Firefox Affiliates Facebook App||Chelsea Novak||Firefox Affiliates has a Facebook app, just like the title says.||Screencast from my laptop in Toronto please!||http://apps.facebook.com/fxaffiliates/|
|Mozilla WebFWD Events + Graduation||Didem Ersoz (Mountain View)||We have a few [| events] this & next week leading up to our graduation on Wed., Sept 19 in SF at 4pm (also on Air Mozilla). Note that many of [| our teams] will be in town prior to meet Mozillians and others so reach out if you would like to meet them.||http://webfwdgraduation.eventbrite.com/|
|About Home - Firefox on Android Snippets||Barry Munsterteiger (San Francisco)||Showing a sneak peak of the Upcoming Firefox on Android snippets||Vidyo share from my laptop|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Shea Helms||Mathew Caldwell||Mountain View||Recruiter|
|Anton Kovalyov||Dave Camp||Mountain View||Developer Tools Engineer|
|Thomas Zimmermann||Faramarz Rashed||Mountain View||Software Engineer|
|David Zeber||Gilbert FitzGerald||Mountain View||Data Analyst|
|Denelle Dixon-Thayer||Harvey Anderson||San Francisco||Associate General Counsel|
|Pierros Papadeas||Mary Colvig||Germany||Community Manager|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Brian Burg||Brian Anderson||Mountain View||Research|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Set-up an environment for the Brand Engagement team in support of MozCampEU.
- On-site support for BrazilJS & Firefox OS Hack Day.
- Worked with Release Engineering to increase infrastructure to support development teams.
- Working with Security Assurance to build a Panda chassis for their specific mobile testing needs.
- Continue to work on a plan for proactive system updates and maintenance, draft can be found at https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/Maintenance
- Affiliates FB app released 9/5
- Will start automating some smoketests in a week or so, using Marionette
- Tentatively shipping "mobeta" support in Socorro 18 this Wednesday, 9/12
- UI revamp in process, slated for release 9/10
Automation & Tools
- Statistics APIs and Metrics branches landed in Datazilla, pushing to production this week
- Lots of improvements to bugzilla, including changes to reduce and (in most cases) eliminate mid-air collisions
- Automation Development did a hackathon at Mozcamp EU on creating automated tests for B2G
- Eideticker Galaxy Nexus results and integration with SPS profiler now live
- TBPL nearly ready to pre-fetch logs. See bug 718632 for details
- More information here