- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- The newly opened Portland office would like to thank Jim, Lori, Karen, Matea, Pauline, Robert, Lisa, Brian, Sam, Joel, Guillermo, Ravi, Jacques, Ed, Jabba and all the other people who spent months getting our new space opened! Office photos. Opening day photos.
Monday, 22 July
Tuesday, 23 July
Wednesday, 24 July
Thursday, 25 July
- 10:00 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC: Grow Mozilla discussion -- a forum for discussing community building at Mozilla
- Agenda and dial-in information (feel free to add items to the agenda)
Friday, 26 July
Saturday, 27 July
Sunday, 28 July
- Firefox OS UX team will have a Brown Bag presentation of their Q2/ Q3 work on Tuesday July 30th at 10am PST. For those in Asia, we will follow up with a separate presentation time of 5pm PST on the same day. Please contact Jaime for any questions email@example.com (Jaime will not be able to attend the 7/22 all hands meeting, so please contact for questions)
- WebFWD's newest cohort ("WebFWD IV") will come to the Bay Area for Orientation 7/30 - 8/1 and we'll have a community mixer in SF on Wed 7/31. Details at http://webfwdivorientation.eventbrite.com/
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Tab thumbnails about to be fixed. RSN. Watch this space. bug 870100
- Add-on author? How's australis working out for you? Try the UX Branch
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Dynamic URL Bar fixes being uplifted (bug 853986, bug 890006, bug 877602, bug 886576)
- Guest Mode (bug 871863),project page)
- Search/Add-on settings work starting to land (bug 892094)
- Dig those reviews!
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: no voice update here this week
BUT: stay tuned for a product update from Brett Gaylor later in this call!
Speaker Location: London(stomlinson)
- Mozilla IdP is LIVE - When using a mozilla.com or mozillafoundation.org address to sign in to a Persona enabled site, you now sign in with your LDAP credentials.
- GMail Identity Bridging - Soft Launch TODAY.
- backgroundColor is LIVE - Increase RP branding of the Persona dialog by allowing RPs to set a background color in the dialog. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/navigator.id.request
- PiCL - signup and signin mocks were user tested last week!
Speaker Location: Dietrich
- Firefox OS moving to quarterly releases.
- Demo video of Minilla, a web app for customizing Firefox OS distributions by Yuren Ju.
- Lots of discussion of how best make Firefox OS work across multiple resolutions and screen sizes.
Speaker Location: San Francisco
Help us build a history of Mozilla told by Mozillians. Please share your memories about this Mozilla milestone:
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Diane Bisgeier, Didem Ersoz & Tanay Delima||WebFWD Managers||New WebFWD Cohort aka "WebFWD IV"||San Francisco & Mountain View||No||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Announcement > http://webfwd.tumblr.com/post/55543089956/announcing-webfwd-iv + 7/31 Mixer > http://webfwdivorientation.eventbrite.com/|
|Brett Gaylor||Senior Director / Product Manager, Webmaker.org||Webmaker.org summer update||My fortress of solitude||https://www.webmaker.org||Im going to screen cast!||If this fails, or you are dialed in, here is a PDF https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7968133/webmakermonday.pdf|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
|Satdav COntributor||Accessibility.||How do i test the products for accessibility?|
|satdav?||Reed or anyone in IT/Planet team.||How do we add a way to rescrict blogs on planet as my main rss is on it, for new contributors, and how do you get involved in planet, also what is planet and how do i add my blog to it ?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians!
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Peter DeHaan||Edwin Wong||Mountain View||Mountain View||QA Developer|
|Darrin Henein||Madhava Enros||Toronto||Toronto||Design Engineer|
|Jean Kwang Collings||Winston Bowden||Mountain View||San Francisco||Online Marking Manager|
|Anthony Appleton||Rick Fant||Spain||Spain||Partner Integration|
|Jacqueline Savory||Jinghua Zhang||Mountain View||Vancouver||FxOS UX Designer|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
KDDI Press Event with Andreas and Japanese media in SF office (July 23)
Firefox @ Wanderlust Squaw Valley was successful, with positive feedback from participants