« previous week | index | next week »
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of the Tree
David Adler, developer of Thumbnail Zoom Plus, which was selected by the community as Best Overall add-on in the Amp Your Firefox contest.
Monday, 30 September
- IndieWeb Dinner Meetup, (tonight) at , at 21st Amendment, 563 2nd st., SF, CA, US
- Tantek Çelik attending, with fellow IndieWebCamp co-founders Aaron Parecki (@aaronpk) and Amber Case (@caseorganic).
- Come by with your indieweb questions, how to improve your personal web site, etc.
Tuesday, 01 October
Wednesday, 02 October
Thursday, 03 October
Friday, 04 October
Saturday, 05 October
Summit 2013, day 2
Sunday, 06 October
Summit 2013, day 3
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (gavin)
- New in Aurora: click-to-play plugins by default
Speaker Location: (remote) mfinkle
- The new-new Home page redesign landed on Nightly and is getting uplifted to Aurora
- We discovered some rough spots when the team got together last week
- Quick turn around on design and implementation
- Regression: Downloading files is busted (bug 921944
- Continuing experiments in Second-screen ideas
- Chromecast patches are in "feedback" stage
- Started looking into if we could support Roku devices too.
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: No vocal updates
- Any idea, feedback or questions -> mail the council: reps-council at mozilla dot com
- If you have questions for election candidates please visit https://mozmoderator.org and login with your vouched mozillians.org email. Then select the Q&A groups of questions.
- Try to meet a rep at the Summit, they will be wearing the mozilla reps black tshirts
Speaker Location: Sandip Kamat, Firefox OS Product (Remote)
- Version 1.2 (FC 9/16) is in improvement phase for quality/stability/performance.
1) Last week Re-run of performance measurements from our partner’s official setups showed great improvements from last run! Congrats and thanks to everyone involved, we are getting there!
2) Schedule for the rest of the Sprints.
- Version 1.3 Development has started.
1) Focus areas (user stories) are listed in Google doc
2) The roadmap is updated for 1.3 features Firefox OS Roadmap wiki
Speaker Location: San Francisco
Help us build a history of Mozilla told by Mozillians. Please share your memories about this Mozilla milestone:
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Amy Tsay||Community manager for add-ons and apps||Best overall winner in the Amp Your Firefox contest||10 fwd||No||nytimes.com||https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2013/09/23/best-overall-add-on-thumbnail-zoom-plus/|
|Kate Naszradi||Final Summit Comms Update!||Travel from Airport to Hotel, Summit Agenda, September 23rd brownbag, Host an Open Session|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
|Axel 'Pike' Hecht (l10n coordination)||fiscal cliff in the US and travel to the summit||If the fiscal cliff hits immigration like last year, the waiting times at immigration are gonna explode, at least. Can we get the logistics in Santa Clara prepared for that?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians!
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.