Events that Mozillians are speaking at, participating in, attending, or just recommend.
Add any events of interest to the Mozilla community; create separate pages for specific events if necessary. At a minimum, note event details:
- dates/times of the event
- location (e.g. city)
- link to the primary page about the event.
- Be aware of Where is Mozilla?'s limitations: 1) no community editing, 2) no edit/version history, 3) no ability to update submitted events, 4) can't subscribe in iCal/Zimbra.
add events to your calendar
Using the iCal or Evolution apps:
- Subscribe events: http://dev.h2vx.com/ics/sub/wiki.mozilla.org/Events
- Clicking that link will open your local calendar program (e.g. MacOSX iCal, Evolution, etc.)
- Set it to update (i.e. "[x] Refresh" or "Auto-refresh: Every day") and new events will appear automatically.
You may also download events on this page as an iCalendar file.
See below for Zimbra instructions.
Add new and upcoming events here.
- 2015-03-11 18:30-19:30 Homebrew Website Club meetup in Chicago, Portland, SF. Participants:
- Tantek Çelik (remotely)
- 2015-03-17..18 W3C Social Web Working Group f2f at MIT. Participants:
- 2015-03-19..20 IndieWebCamp Campbridge at MIT. Participants:
- 2015-03-25 18:30-19:30 Homebrew Website Club meetup in Chicago, Portland, SF. Participants:
Past months'/years' events.
At the start of a new July, move the previous year's events to its own archive page for that year similar to other previous years.
At the start of a new month, move the previous month's events subsection below this paragraph, most recent first.
- 2015-02-11 18:30-19:30 Homebrew Website Club meetup in Chicago, Portland, SF, and Montréal! Participants:
- Tantek Çelik (remotely)
- 2015-01-28 18:30-19:30 Homebrew Website Club meetup in Chicago, Portland, SF. Participants:
- 2004 and earlier Mozilla events, see:
To subscribe to Mozilla events in your Zimbra home page:
- Choose the "Calendar" tab
- in the far left column, click the new calendar icon (little mini green calendar with a plus sign, top right corner of the column header)
- a "Create New Calendar" dialog box appears
- enter something like "MozWiki Events" into the Name field
- check the 2nd checkbox: [x] Synchronize appointments from remote calendar
- copy this URL:
- paste it into the URL field
- click [ OK ]
- 2012-156 Yammer post encourage use of wiki.mozilla.org/Events
Want Mozilla to sponsor a conference (or sponsor you to attend a conference)?
If you have questions about sponsorship, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.