- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Karen Scarfone (SnappyK on IRC) for massive amounts of page-tagging, macro-fixing, and editorial reviews on MDN during the doc sprint on Friday and Saturday.
Monday, 25 November
- 1300 PST (your time zone): Secreview: esFrontline
- Using Elastic Search with public Bugzilla data, this is a review for the front line side of the project
Tuesday, 26 November
Wednesday, 27 November
Thursday, 28 November
- U.S Holiday
Friday, 29 November
- U.S Holiday
Saturday, 30 November
Come join the MozTW L10n Sprint in Taipei Mozilla Space. In this workshop, we will give the information people need to understand how the L10n program at Mozilla works, and we will do an L10n Sprint on WebMaker, SUMO, and AMO websites and so on.
Sunday, 01 December
- On Thursday December 5th Mozilla will be hosting a Girl Geek Dinner. 130 Bay Area technical women will be in the Mozilla SF Space eager to learn about what we do. If you will be in SF and want to run a demo (eg: we don't have anyone showing off Firefox OS) please sign up in this wiki and get in touch with Lukas Blakk asap. The event goes from 6:30pm - 9:30pm and will be a lively gathering with food, drinks, speakers, and custom swag.
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (Madhava)
- Australis landed last week and feedback is rolling in
- Thank you for using it and for your ideas, suggestions, and reactions!
- Please keep using it and filing bugs - hang them off of this meta bug
Older Branch Work
- At the Mozilla Summit, we talked about Mozilla as a place to Imagine, Build and Teach.
- Why do people want to teach the web with Mozilla? We asked community -- here's what they told us. (lots of great quotes in this Popcorn video)
- If you hosted a teaching and learning event in 2013, please let us know how we can improve together in 2014
- + stay tuned for Open Badges presentation on Badge Kit
Speaker Location: Mountain View
- Firefox OS v1.3 FC is 12/9. We are doing an inventory of what has landed so far and what's in progress. Looking at tactics to minimize risky late landings between now and 12/9.
- Firefox OS 1.2 bugs are creeping down. We were ~30 blockers on Friday.
Speaker Location: San Francisco
What does Mozillian mean?
Thanks to everyone on the feedback about the 'what does Mozillian mean?' discussion. I've updated the community definitions (Mozillian, User, Supporter, Casual/Active/Core Contributor) based on the discussions kicked off at the Summit. You can check them out at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Community
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jennifer Bertsch||Mozilla.org Product Manager||Mozilla.org Homepage redesign||Mountain View||Yes||Slides||http://www.mozilla.org|
|Mike Taylor||Mobile Web Compat||Introducing planet.webcompat.com||Austin (vidyo)||Yes||Amazing slides||http://planet.webcompat.com|
|Sean Bolton||Contributor||Capture of Summit 2013 Fairs||San Francisco||No||https://blog.mozilla.org/community/2013/11/21/capture-of-summit-2013-fairs/|
|Megan Cole||Marketing Lead, Open Badges||Introducing BadgeKit||Washington, DC||No (just talking through it, don't need to display slides)||Slides||http://openbadges.org|
|Mary Colvig||Community Engagement||Indonesian Desktop Campaign||Tucson, AZ||Yes||Slides||OTW|
|William Reynolds||Community Engagement||When do I get to see the monument to Mozillians? And related things.||San Francisco||No||Slides||Monument wiki page|
|Winston Bowden||Community Engagement||Supporting Typhoon Relief||Raleigh, NC||Yes||Slides||n/a|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?||What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Vincent Chen||CJ Ku||SFO (Recording)||Taipei||Firefox OS - Media Recording|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Mozilla Revenue Tops $311 Million From Open-Source Technology
- Enter Australis: Mozilla streamlines Firefox's look
- Mozilla ushers in new Firefox UI