- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 02 December
Tuesday, 03 December
Wednesday, 04 December
- MozillaSF is hosting the Homebrew Website Club Meeting, 18:30-19:30 in the 1st floor common area. Description:
Any questions? See the wiki page or feel free to contact Tantek (Mozilla host for the meeting).
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy?
If so (or you want to!), come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project, whatever...
Also if you're in Portland, there's a simultaneous Homebrew Website Club Meeting there as well at the ESRI R&D Center:
Thursday, 05 December
- On Thursday December 5th Mozilla will be hosting a Girl Geek Dinner. 130 Bay Area technical women will be in the Mozilla SF Space eager to learn about what we do. If you will be in SF and want to run a demo (eg: we don't have anyone showing off Firefox OS) please sign up on THIS WIKI PAGE and get in touch with Lukas Blakk asap. The event goes from 6:30pm - 9:30pm and will be a lively gathering with food, drinks, speakers, and custom swag.
Friday, 06 December
Saturday, 07 December
Sunday, 08 December
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Keep filing those australis bugs! Hang them off of this meta bug
- Sit tight on the add-on registration thread
Speaker Location: remote (mfinkle)
- New stuff landing in Nightly
- New UI for performing actions on a text selection has landed.
- Quick Share enhancements for main menu has landed. Context menu changes are in the works.
- Core code for Locale Switching has landed.
- FIX: fixed position HTML elements were busted
Older Branch Work
- Hour of Code is coming. Next week is Computer Science Education Week. Webmaker is joining with other education and technology partners around the world.
- The goal: offer a one-hour introduction to computer science -- to demystify "code" and show that anyone can learn the basics to be a maker, creator and innovator.
- Webmaker is cooking up hour-long projects and teaching guides. (Blog post coming soon.) 25,600 events planned so far -- check out the CS Education Week site for more
PLUS: help spread the word about Mozilla's end of year fundraising campaign
- Help create a Twitter storm. We're using a tool called Thunderclap to spread the word around Mozilla's EOY fundraising campaign. Donate a quick status update to spread the word here.
- Down to 27 blockers for version 1.2. Almost there.
- Version 1.3 is in the final week of feature development, with all landings requiring the approval of Sheriff Fabrice.
- The UX team is in Taipei this week, designing our mobile future.
- Fun new things on the nightly branch! Jambox support and edge gesture navigation.
60 Seconds with IT
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- 83 10.7 Mac OS X minis used for releng testing were re-purposed to 10.6 because of the similarities b/w 10.6 and 10.7. We now have lesser wait times on 10.6!
- people.mozilla.org reboot tonight (Tuesday morning 0100 PST)
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Andrea Wood - https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/andrea/||Online Organizing & Fundraising Lead||End-ofYear Campaign Launch||My house in Oakland, CA||Yes||media|| https://fundraising.mozilla.org|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?||What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Dylan Hardison||Mark Côté||MV||Remote - Florida||Bugzilla|
|Nils Ohlmeier||Marc Schifer||MV||MV||Desktop QA|
|Edward Chen||Brian Huang||Recording from SFO||Taiwan||Firefox OS - QA|
|Jean Gong||Chris Lee||MV||MV||Firefox OS|
|Ravi Dandu||Chris Lee||MV||Remote - San Diego||Firefox OS|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Review Board instance is up. Try it out!
- Fixed a bug preventing users with +'s in their email addresses from using it or being assigned to reviews.
- Android x86 tests running on Cedar and getting greener: https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Cedar&showall=1&jobname=x86
Firefox OS devices now available in 13 countries]
- Firefox OS picks up speed in Europe
- Step back, haters: Firefox phone now has ‘thousands of apps’ and global growth