- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thank you to Marcela Oniga for her contribution for Firefox OS QA. Read more about her on QMO blog.
- Congratulation to Reps of Month of March - Ibrahima SARR and Faisal Aziz. Thank you for the inspiring contributions to the Reps program. Read more and congratulate them on the Discourse post
- Thanks to everyone who wrote a post on the Mozilla Hacks blog in the month of March (reverse chronological order): Dan Callahan, Jan "Honza" Odvarko, Nils Ohlmeier, Byron Campen, PBrosset, YiFan Liao, Mark Wheeler, Guillaume Marty, Nikhil Marathe, Xidorn Quan, Diane Tate, Alon Zakai, Luke Wagner, Dave Camp & Jason Weathersby. Learn more about writing for the Hacks blog
- Thank you to all the Marketplace and AMO contributors who made an impact in March--it's a big list!
- Congratulations to Ranodeep Saha on becoming Firefox Student Ambassador of the Month March and the all-female Firefox Club @ CCOEW on becoming Firefox Club of the Month March (woot #Womoz)! See all their contributions here.
Monday, 06 April
Tuesday, 07 April
Wednesday, 08 April
Multi-process View Source
- Curious to see how mconley is going to make View Source work nicely with multi-process Firefox? So is he! Come see what happens when he hacks on Firefox LIVE! The Joy of Coding: Episode 9 streams LIVE at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT on Air Mozilla. Previous episodes with summaries are here.
Homebrew Website Club Meetup Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@TheCreamerySF), Portland (Location TBD), and Chicago (The Wormhole Coffee).
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 09 April
Friday, 10 April
Saturday, 11 April
- Space Apps Chile (Santiago de Chile)
- The International Space Apps Challenge is an international mass collaboration focused on space exploration that takes place over 48-hours in cities around the world. The event embraces collaborative problem solving with a goal of producing relevant open-source solutions (hackathon) to address global needs applicable to both life on Earth and life in space.
- More info: Reps event page
- Oficial webpage
- Hashtag #SpaceApps_CL
Sunday, 12 April
- April 14th
- Innovation Africa Digital Summit (Zimbabwe)
- More info: Reps Event page
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Mountain View (Chris More)
- Firefox Growth Team update (load slides)
Andrew Sliwinski, Portland
- Android design sprint (in-progress)
- UX Prototypes (in-progress)
- Navigation proposal v1 - http://invis.io/HZ2F7KDFA
- Navigation proposal v2 - http://marvl.in/ee2f0e
- Desktop / Tablet iteration - http://flukeout.com/examples/desk8/
- Color editor iteration - http://jsbin.com/yeheru/
- Page selector iteration v1 - http://flukeout.com/examples/tiles-nav-1/
- Page selector iteration v2 - http://gvn.github.io/protozoom/
Mozilla Learning Networks
- Lindsey Frost, Remote: Hive Chattanooga's gigabit program and participation at last month's US Ignite Conference. Read more about the Gigabit Community Fund in KC and CHA. Get involved with GigHacks May 1-3.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Ali Spivak||Manager, MDN Content & Community||MDN is having a great year! Tiles, Yahoo!, and more...||SF MozSpace||No||https://www.dropbox.com/s/flp3ao326p6bvl7/april6MDN.pdf?dl=0||MDN Mozilla Wiki page|
|Amy Tsay||Community Manager, AMO & Marketplace||AMO t-shirt design competition||MV||No||https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/03/25/your-design-printed-on-our-next-t-shirt/||These will be given as thank-you gifts to add-on developers for supporting the big changes coming this year.|
|George Roter||Participation Team||Introducing the Mozilla Participation Lab||Mozilla Toronto||Potch please share slides||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/18zcNpPI5DoHzdkdhZyMb1_LVOooBNApbm-OEgg0HeMo/edit#slide=id.gad38b1777_2_34||Mozilla Participation Lab|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteers||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteers location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Tony Recendez||Robb Carroll||MTV||MTV||Tony will be working with the AV team to support Vidyo Conferencing, AirMo Events, and Break/Fix|
|Mark Richards||Robb Carroll||MTV||SFO||Mark will be working with the AV team to support Vidyo Conferencing, AirMo Events, and Break/Fix|
|Mark Schmidt||David Tenser||Sweden Remote||US Remote (MI)||Sr. Firefox Community Support Lead|
|Thomas Huelbert||Edwin Wong||San Francisco||Mountain View||Technical Program Manager|
|Erica Choe||Winnie Aoieong||San Francisco||San Francisco||Purchase Order Specialist|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Introducing Seasponge: An online threat modeling tool from the Mozilla Winter of Security Project