- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to Josh Carpenter for hosting our latest Speaker Series with Tom Chi last Thursday. Josh was a stellar host, adding his personal experiences learning from Tom to the intro to a very engaging talk. If you haven't checked it out, it's on Air Mozilla.
- Thanks to Daniel Scott, Alba Fuentes, and Javier Lopez for their awesome help localizing the July Firefox Apps & Hacks newsletter
- Mad props to Rabimba Karanjai and Prashish Rajbhandari for being fantastic booth reps and putting in many hours for setup, takedown and countless demos at OSCON last week.
Monday, 27 July
Tuesday, 28 July
Wednesday, 29 July
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
- Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@MozSF), Portland (@ Beulahland), and Göteborg in SWEDEN! (@ Steampunk Bar)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask for help where you're stuck.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 30 July
- German-speaking community bi-weekly meeting, 9pm CEST (7pm UTC, 12pm PT) AirMozilla, IRC: #deMeeting
- More info: De/Meetings.
Friday, 31 July
Saturday, 01 August
Sunday, 02 August
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Vancouver - Remote (mmayo)
- Windows 10 launches this week! Majority of our work lands in 40, Aug 11.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Larissa Shapiro||Eng Program Manager, in this case supporting MDN via reps||OSCON 2015||Live from my home office in Santa Cruz||Sharing some images and data from my screen||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1a3UXPL8kk_uulxisxAqpgVbIOuPBeQyiX-g2bicDaM4/edit#slide=id.g5c179cf50_0_8||coming soon!|
|Amy Tsay||AMO & Marketplace Community Manager||Unicorn theme snippet||MV||No||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fr69Zv8815mk1F9zdotS3IBhfYmSZJ-sZgQhB4wAqQI/edit#slide=id.p||https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/themes/|
|Tantek Çelik||Web Standards Lead||Social Web Acid Test v0 milestone at IndieWebCamp 2015||SF||No||Video after I give a short intro: https://archive.org/details/SWAT0-live-demo_201507/||For more details (open source and open standards used) see: User flow and permalinks from #IndieWeb #SWAT0 achievement|
|Chris Manchester||Automation and Tools Engineer||mach try||SF||No||http://chmanchester.github.io/blog/2015/07/26/introducing-mach-try/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Kate McKinley||Stephen Workman||San Francisco||San Francisco||Privacy Engineering|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.