- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to Arenlor, add-on developer and avid forum contributor, who jumped in to help with e10s developer outreach, triaging over 50 add-on compatibility bugs.
Monday, 03 August
Tuesday, 04 August
- 10am Pacific: Bi-weekly AMO & Marketplace community meeting
- Webdev Extravaganza: 10:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-august-2015/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
Wednesday, 05 August
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- 10:30am Pacific: monthly AMMO team open chat--come hang out with the team!
Thursday, 06 August
Friday, 07 August
- ECSL, Honduras.
- This is the biggest Free software event in Central America. In 2014 was the first time Mozilla participate like a community. This year will be the second chance to involucrate the community in the work with other communities in the region. Also, we are using the time to have a minimal community meetup and setup goals for the region
- Hashtag: #mozecsl15
- More info: Official page (in Spanish)
- ICE 2015, Tangerang, Indonesia.
- Mozilla Indonesia Community will be joining the ICE 2015 Exhibition at BSD. We have an opportunity to share about Mozilla.
Saturday, 08 August
- Jeff Bryner from security will be showing off MozDef: The Mozilla Defense Platform at DEF CON 23 in the newly christened DEMOLAB section of the annual hacker summer camp which attracts 15k+ attendees every year.
Sunday, 09 August
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Mozilla Learning Network
Kevin Zawacki, remote: Maker Party recap
Andrew Sliwinski, Portland
- Webmaker 1.1.0 is live on Google Play
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Minor UI/UX tweaks from user feedback
- Webmaker on desktop and mobile browsers preview
- Webmaker 1.2.0 in progress
- Offline editing
- Paired with marketing launch in North America, Brazil, and Indonesia
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Patrick Callinan||Darren Herman||New York Office||New York Office||Content Partnerships Manager|
|Katie Caldwell||Rob MacDonald||Portland||Portland||UX Designer|
|Dave Justice||Nick Chapman||San Francisco||San Francisco||Software Engineer|
|Mike Han||Eric Petitt||San Francisco||San Francisco||Lead Mobile Marketing Manager|
|Sara Haghdoosti||Andrea Wood||Oakland, CA (remote)||New York (moving to San Francisco in September)||Helping Mozilla and Mozillians fight for the web around the world as Global Digital Campaigns Manager -- have a campaign idea or want to connect with Sara? Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Quick reminder that one of your first steps should be to email email@example.com if you feel you have a security incident. For extra credit create a bug here
- Security is hiring! Pentester so spread the word!