- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (née Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- A round of thanks to Team Global Social who localizes the tweets and updates from Firefox every month so we can connect with engaged users in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Indonesian, Polish, French and Greek! Thank you: Andreas Kleinert, Michael Köhler, Thalia Papoutsaki, Alexandros Mioglou, Shinta Setiawan, Dian Ina Mahendra, Yofie Setiawan, Paweł Żołnowski, Joanna Mazgaj, Marcelo Araldi, Melissa Devens, Deuslirio Junior, Edivania Dias, Zilmar de Souza Junior, Daniel Dotto, Gabriel Santos, Valéria Barros, João Lenno do Nascimento Azevedo, Marco Bruno, Cynthia Pereira, Qaiq Alves, Hanna de Luna, Daniel Añez Scott, Percy Cabello, Gabriela Montagu, Berni Melero, Alba González Fuentes, Aldéric Carpentier, Quentin Frémeaux, Théo Chevalier, Isabel Gonzalez, and Fauzan Alfi Agirachman.
- Special shout out to Mauricio Araldi for all his contributions to the social and email programs. Thanks for all you've done to help our Portuguese communications be amazing.
- Thank you to Jafar Muhammed for continuing to make the Mozilla India Facebook page a welcoming, engaging presence.
- Thank you to all of the developers who has helped get En-GB on their websites, The EN-GB Dashboard
- Thanks to Potch for doing all of these meetings if it was not without you I dont know what we would do on a monday
- Thanks to DKL and everyone in #bugzilla for helping with fixing bugzilla issues the community would struggle without the team in #bugzilla
Monday, 17 August
Tuesday, 18 August
Wednesday, 19 August
Thursday, 20 August
Friday, 21 August
- Webdev Beer and Tell at 2PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo room (and streaming on AirMo)
- Open to the public!
- Monthly get-together where webdevs across the community show off their side projects.
Saturday, 22 August
Sunday, 23 August
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Candice Serran, San Francisco Office
2.5 Release Update
- Into our 3rd sprint
- November 2, 2016 - RA (Release Available)
- Feature details and tracking: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox_OS/Releases/2.5
- Highest participation
- Foxfooder engagement - 913 new bugs/features
- 100 fixed bugs in the last two months.
- 2nd phase of foxfooding ramping up this month - stay tuned for more information in weekly Monday calls
- #b2g for more information
David Ascher, Vancouver: Webmaker launch:
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jeff Bryner||Director of Information Security [acting]||Opsec is now Enterprise Information Security||Portland with a brief runway show in SFO||Brief Slide show||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jrfXs6F6IcSwdlUo10_FJEK58NmNKVlgCn3xhHt6uV0/present#slide=id.ga39cad493_0_10||wiki.mozilla.org [ https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/InfoSec ]|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Egor Bolgov||Amy Tsay||MV||Russia||Add-on reviews|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Michael Bryant||Pallavi Yaramada||Mountain View||Mountain View||QA Firefox OS|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.