- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 BST)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to Christie Koehler for all her efforts trying to making Mozilla a better community and organization over her four years at Mozilla.
- Congratulation to Ahmed Nefzaoui and Yofie Setiawan for begin the Reps of the month for June! ( a bit delayed, but never to late) Check out their contributions on the portal and read what this meant for them!
- Congrats to Mohamed Hafez for being Rep of the month for July! See his latest work on the portal!
- Many thanks to Julien Pagès for his work on paying down technical debt in our test harnesses.
- Big thanks to Mike Ling for all his contributions to Perfherder.
- Big thanks to the Mozilla Hacks blog authors (and readers) of July: Jason Orendorff, Chun-Min Chang, Shiki "Mash" Gao, Eric Faust, Jeff Griffiths, Jon Coppeard, Guillaume Marty & Nick Desaulniers
Monday, 10 August
Tuesday, 11 August
- Firefox For Android testday - 1am to 1600 Pt in #QA
Wednesday, 12 August
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
- Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@MozSF), Portland (at Albina Press), and Brighton England (@68middlest)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask for help where you're stuck.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 13 August
Monthly Brantina* on Growth Hacking @ 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET / 4:00pm UTC
- Location: San Francisco + Air Mozilla
- Topic: Hiten Shah will share his ideas and experience with growth hacking, a scrappy marketing technique developed by technology startups, and how it specifically applies to Mozilla. Larger companies that embrace this approach (examples include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Airbnb and Dropbox) use creativity, analytical thinking, and social metrics to gain product exposure and grow their market share quickly.
- Speaker: Hiten Shah is cofounder and president of analytics companies KISSmetrics and Crazy Egg; he also advises startups.
- Host: Jascha Kaykas-Wolff
- Questions: Submit your questions for Hiten in advance here, or during the event on IRC #AirMozilla.
* Breakfast + Cantina
- German-speaking community bi-weekly meeting, 9pm CEST (7pm UTC, 12pm PT) AirMozilla, IRC: #deMeeting
- More info: De/Meetings.
Friday, 14 August
Saturday, 15 August
- OpenTechSchool Conference August 15th + 16th in Dortmund, Germany
- Mozillians Dan Callahan and Flaki speaking
- Conference will focus on talks on hardware and software development, design and user experience, and economic topics
Sunday, 16 August
Here is next weeks agenda up all ready for you to add your stuff to it Next Weeks All Hands Agenda
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jill Alvarez||University Program Manager||Interns 2016|
|Mike Hoye||Engineering community manager||Triagebot Progress|
|Erik Rose||DXR Project Lead||DXR 2.0||my house||yes||https://dxr.readthedocs.org/|
|Natalia Martinez-Winter||Firefox OS Marketing||Firefox OS Africa update||Mozilla Paris||yes||https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s3NHoLV_tQNGVkOFNOS3RkMnM/view||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YEnRRFAsuZ6IBTvML27Ax3QKeZ2Ek_d_lpo4xPJAUmM/edit?usp=sharing |
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Wladimir Palant||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Germany||Add-on reviews|
|Igor Lyubimov||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Russia||Add-on reviews|
|Sylvain Giroux||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Canada||Add-on reviews|
|Sy Quek||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||USA||Add-on reviews|
|Alex S. Glomsaas||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Norway||Add-on reviews|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Jessica Osorio||Chelsea Novak||Remote||San Francisco||Firefox Friends|
|Rochelle Kumar||Michelle Marovich||Mountain View||San Francisco||Recruiting|
|Kelly Fraser||Michelle Marovich||Mountain View||Mountain View||Recruiting|
|Brian Smith||Liz Compton||Mountain View||Mountain View||Corporate Counsel|
|Maura Tuohy||Michaela Smiley||San Francisco||San Francisco||Social Media, Community Marketing|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Send updates on conference, summit, all developer events your attending or speaking at to Sandra Persing. We update this info on our Mozilla.Org Events calendar!