- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Developer Relations
- 3.1.2 Firefox
- 3.1.3 Platform
- 3.1.4 Cloud Services
- 3.1.5 Messaging
- 3.1.6 Mobile
- 3.1.7 IT
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Alaa, Aya, Diwanshi, Dorothée, Gloria, Ioana, Kritika, Lara, and Manel for their active participation in Pilot 3 of Mozilla Tech Speakers, a program from Developer Relations for contributors to work on technical presentation skills.
- Thanks to everyone (staff & contributors!) who wrote for Mozilla Hacks in March: Jonathan Hasbun, Ehsan Akhgari, Tim Nguyen, Brian Grinstead, Potch, Luke Wagner, Sole Penadés, Kevin Ngo, Casey Yee, Chris Waite (upcoming).
Monday, 28 March
Tuesday, 29 March
- 10am Pacific--bi-weekly add-ons community meeting! https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 30 March
Thursday, 31 March
Friday, 01 April
Saturday, 02 April
Sunday, 03 April
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Mountain View
VidyoDesktop 3.6.3 for Windows and OS X.
- Active Speaker Icon
- Multiple Missed Call log
- Improved Far End Camera Control
- Improved CPU handling
- General Stability and Security fixes
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Edwin Wong let us know about some Push Notifications bug fixes coming: bug 1259108, bug 1259148, bug 1252650.
- Kyle Drake will be speaking on AirMozilla about The Distributed Web on Weds
Planning: Processing of devadvocacy bugs, Servo, Raspberry Pi 2, Telemetry, MozFest
Events / Talks / Meetups / Trainings
- Jason is heading to Edge
- Jen is heading to An Event Apart Seattle and to Respond Sydney & Melbourne
- Dietrich and Rabimba are heading to OpenIoT Summit
- Filed by team in the last 7 days: https://bit.ly/devrel-filed-7d
- Referrer and cache control APIs for fetch(), by Ehsan Akhgari
- Methods for Web Content Analysis and Context Detection, by PSU Capstone students
Code / Demos
- Dan put up the Dev Advocacy Dashboard v1
- Dietrich made a bookmarklet to quickly go from a Github hosted page to its repo
- Upcoming CFPs http://bit.ly/mozdevrel-cfps
- Tech Speakers appearances - http://bit.ly/moz-tech-speaker-cal
- Staff speaking appearances - http://bit.ly/moz-staff-devrel
- Community and Reps events - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/events/
- DXR now has indexes for Aurora, Beta, Release, and ESR45. Thanks, klibby!
There will be a maintenance window for IRC updates on Fri Apr 1st between 1900 - 2100 PDT. IRCCloud will be shutdown during the window.
Other connected clients can expect frequent disconnects and intermittent connectivity during the maintenance. For any questions, please contact #moc, or firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have trouble connecting to IRC after the maintenance.