- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Connected Devices
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to the outgoing AMO Feature Board! For the prior six months, Swarnava Sengupta, Michael Balazs, Yunier Sosa Vázquez, Mariot Tsitoara, Krishna Chowdary, Juan Antonio Aguilera Tamayo, Raffaele Spinelli, and M Devendra Kumar Dora helped select our featured add-ons… For those interested in applying to join the new Feature Board, here’s the scoop.
- Huge thanks to Piro for writing about his experience migrating his XUL add-on to WebExtensions. Thanks also for filing a pile of WebExtensions bugs!
- Thanks to DesktopD for all her help answering questions in the add-ons forum!
- Thanks to Wladimir Palant for also filing WebExtensions bugs this week! Your contributions are helping WebExtensions get off to a great start.
- Thanks to all the Mozilla Tech Speakers active this week: Francesco Iovine for hosting a Tech Speaking meetup in Moz LDN tomorrow night; Elio Qoshi, for giving a presentation later this week at Open Tech Summit Berlin; Alex Lakatos presenting at Codecamp Cluj; and Andre Garzia, who'll be at Semana da Computação UFF this weekend.
- Thanks to Dev Tools contributor Tim Nguyen for his third Hacks post - this one is Developer Edition 48 highlights
Monday, 02 May
Tuesday, 03 May
- Webdev Extravaganza: 2:00 PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-may-2016/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
Wednesday, 04 May
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday — fortnightly)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
San Francisco (at MozSF 1st floor, host: Tantek Çelik)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
Thursday, 05 May
Friday, 06 May
Saturday, 07 May
Sunday, 08 May
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Andy McKay||Add-ons||WebExtensions in 48||Vancouver||No||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dbjfACp4Mfk9SVW1VEDY8gN7DB-_phA7-ulDBHd0Ns8/edit?usp=sharing||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions|
|Valerie Casey||Innovation||Dino Tank London||Mountain View||No||http://mozilladinotank.tumblr.com/|
|Armen Zambrano||Platform Operations||Open Platform Ops logo design||home||no||n/a||http://armenzg.blogspot.ca/2016/05/open-platform-operations-logo-design.html|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Peter German||Gareth Cull||Toronto||Remote||Analytics \o/|
|Shilpi Gupta||Sheila Mooney||Mountain View||Mountain View||Staff Project Manager, Firefox|
|Mihaela Zahariev||Francis Djabri||San Francisco||Remote (near Vancouver)||User Research Lead, Connected Devices|
|Jesse Schwartzentruber||Al Billings||Remote (Oakland!)||Remote (Ontario...)||Platform Fuzzing Engineer|
|Michael Layzell||Andrew Overholt||Toronto||Toronto||Platform Engineering|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.