- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Connected Devices
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Congrats to Sharang Dashputre for fixing his first WebExtensions bug, and welcome to the community!
Monday, 25 April
Tuesday, 26 April
Wednesday, 27 April
Speaker: David Slater, San Francisco
Monthly Speaker Series: When Change is the Only Constant...
- Time: 10am PT / 13:00 ET / 18:00 UTC
- Coordinates: Mozilla SF + Air Mozilla
While it may be true in tech that “change is the only constant,” some changes are bigger than others.
As a leader of major change efforts at PayPal, Salesforce and Charles Schwab, Kirsten Wolberg has moved global organizations to agile development, helped change the overall ownership of her organization and more. She'll draw off these experiences to provide perspectives on how we might manage the changes happening at Mozilla.
- Host: David Slater
- Questions: Submit questions for Kirsten during the event on IRC #AirMozilla.
- Hashtag: #mozSS
- Additional details
April Privacy Lab - Encryption vs. the FBI
- Speaker: Riana Pfefferkorn
- Time: 6-8pm PT
- Location: DG717, 717 Market Street #100, San Francisco, CA
- RSVP: Eventbrite
- Will be recorded on Air Mozilla
Thursday, 28 April
Friday, 29 April
Saturday, 30 April
- Firefox Hackathon from 10:30am to 6pm in Zurich, Switzerland
Sunday, 01 May
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
For updates and information on Connected Devices Projects, please visit: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Connected_Devices
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Gervase Markham and Mark Surman||Gerv is a Policy Engineer, and Mark is Executive Director of the Mozilla Foundation||Thunderbird Future: Status Update||Gerv: remote via Vidyo; Mark: Toronto office||No||None||mozilla.governance post, Mark Surman blog post|
|Andre Vrignaud||Games Strategist||GDC 2016 Update||Remote, Seattle WA||No||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AZwNpSHnI3wVxmSxC1SaD5R8G0pj-knjireAf2SoEz0/edit#slide=id.p|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.