- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Messaging
- 3.1.4 Mobile
- 3.1.5 IT
- 3.1.6 Connected Devices
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Marketing
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- HUGE THANKS to all the wonderful people who made View Source Berlin a success! Thank you to our volunteers, especially our TechSpeakers, our amazing main stage and discussion corner speakers, sponsors, the core team, and everyone that helped to plan the event, including our awesome MC, Potch.
Monday, 19 September
Tuesday, 20 September
Wednesday, 21 September
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday — fortnightly)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Baltimore (MD),
San Francisco (at GoDaddy SF this week!)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indieweb.org/irc/today?beta#bottom
- Baltimore (MD),
Thursday, 22 September
SUMO Social and Forum Support Day for Firefox 49: It would be a pleasure to have you on Thursday in joining.
- Sign up in the etherpad goo.gl/e8X70c
- Sign up for a Support Forum account as a contributor: goo.gl/Fn2qFd and read the guidelines goo.gl/mZbRXX
- Request a sprinklr account from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and get the sprinklr training videos before Thursday!
Friday, 23 September
Saturday, 24 September
Sunday, 25 September
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Raegan MacDonald||Senior Policy Manager, EU Principal||Mozilla's campaign to reform EU copyright||Brussels||No||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-C73UTtOaB3GvBxKnux0fHr56n6GGv71Xf2ZghU6ZHA/edit#slide=id.p||changecopyright.org|
|Katie Hendrix||Portfolio Manager, Mozilla Foundation||48 Hour Launch||Chattanooga, TN||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12Jw-zpDDlfIRfbUHa1jS4c54Jf9-TieZ1XbLfOcTJ3w/edit#slide=id.g1728e042fc_0_155 // firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diane Tate||Internal Communications, Programs & Events||This Project Call||San Francisco, CA||n/a||Wiki page with details||Please take this short survey by September 23|
|Tim Murray||Creative Director, Marketing||Mozilla Brand Update||San Francisco||No||n/a||https://blog.mozilla.org/opendesign|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||No||n/a|
|Cindy Hsiang||Product Manager, Connected Devices||Project SensorWeb Update||San Francisco||No||Presentation||https://mzl.la/sensorweb|
|Bryan Clark||Product Manager, Firefox Developer Tools||debugger.html||My Basement!||No||Presentation|
|Kev Needham||Product Manager, Add-ons||Add-on Compatibility Reporter||Not Bryan's Basement!||No||Add-on Compatibility Reporter Add-on|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Estelle Ndedi||Larissa Shapiro and Rachel McGuigan||Mountain View||Mountain View||TechWomen Emerging Leader here from Cameroon for a month working on WoMoz community development|
|Chioma Ezedi||Heather Crince and Jennifer Magana||San Francisco||San Francisco||TechWomen Emerging Leader here from Nigeria for a month|
|Shahodat Umarova||Laura Napoli and Lizz Noonan||San Francisco||San Francisco||TechWomen Emerging Leader here from Tajikistan for a month|
|Yamama Shakaa||Rina Jensen and Maria Popova||San Francisco||San Francisco||TechWomen Emerging Leader here from Palestine for a month|
|Mahina Usmonova||Maria Popova and Amira Dhalla||San Francisco||San Francisco||TechWomen Emerging Leader here from Tajikistan for a month|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.