- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to all the Mozillians who represented us at FOSDEM this past weekend and special shout-out to new Tech Speakers who were first-time FOSDEM speakers and also gave demos and supported our devroom. You were mighty!
- Thanks to the 19 people who contributed 31 patches to fix add-on bugs in January! The transition to WebExtensions is getting real, and we need everyone's support to get through it. If you are a Mozillian with a legacy add-on, we need to you to help by porting it and participating in the process! (Also, check out the new Developer Hub design and see more ways to contribute)
Monday, 06 February
Tuesday, 07 February
Add-on Bi-weekly Triage Double-Feature:
- 10:00am Pacific: Good First Bugs triage
- 10:30am Pacific: WebExtensions API triage (see agenda for list of APIs we'll discuss)
Wednesday, 08 February
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Utrecht (THE NETHERLANDS),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Thursday, 09 February
Friday, 10 February
Saturday, 11 February
Sunday, 12 February
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Hoye||I solve problems.||Last call for GSOC||Mozilla Toronto||->||GSOC Brainstorming page||<-|
|Solana Larson & Lucile Vareine||Internet Health Report Editor & Corporate Communications Manager||Internet Health Report 0.1 update||Remote & Mozilla MTV||No||Slides||www.internethealthreport.org|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||2017-02-06 Update|
|Mike Taylor||Mr. Manager||Platform Updates||Austin (remote)||no||Updates Splash Screen||bug list|
|Jofish Kaye||Principal Research Scientist||Mozilla Research Grant Program||Mountain View||no media|||
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||Recap of Berlin (IAM/CoSS) work week||PDX||no|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Andrew Krug||Jeff Bryner||San Francisco||Ashland, Oregon||Identity/Access Management and Cloud Security|
|Janette Ciborowski||Alex Salkever||San Francisco/Mountain View||San Jose||Media Relations/Communications|
|Nefi Alarcon||Alex Salkever||San Francisco/Mountain View||Washington DC||Media Relations/Communications|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.