- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Props to Tech Speaker Shagufta Methwani, who introduced A-Frame at SeattleJS last Friday.
- Props to Andrzej Mazur, who's rolled out a brand new A-Frame VR category in his annual js13kgames competition. Submissions due: Sept 13!
- Big thanks to erosman, Sylvain, Leszek, Lucian, Ett, and rctgamer3 for reviewing 5+ add-ons last week!
Monday, 14 August
Tuesday, 15 August
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 - 17:30 UTC | 10:00am - 10:30am Pacific
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (HWC)
- Edmonton, Alberta (CANADA) (The HWC Tuesday exception)
- 17:00-19:00 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
Wednesday, 16 August
Thursday, 17 August
Friday, 18 August
Saturday, 19 August
Sunday, 20 August
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Emily Dunham||DevOps Engineer, Emerging Technologies||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||Portland, OR||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-08-14|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a|| 1. Jive talkin' by the Bay- Jive is live in SF |
2. Https://discourse.mozilla.org live and scaling dynamically to meet the coming loads!
3. Security is all of us! Review your Google app permission grants at https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/permissions?pli=1
|Mike Taylor||CTO, Web Compat||Reporting Site Compat Issues in Nightly||Toronto||No||n/a|
|Venetia Tay||Head of Audience Insights||Conscious Chooser Quantitative Segmentation- US||San Francisco||No||Yes: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hE0zQUMoXuujl1zMKFQqOsDw4NO20XkQVZ2B0nLPS4c/edit#slide=id.g24c5088862_0_24||Report: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2wvfBjG7Mb1UHJRUmFtcXlRLWM|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Tom Grabowski||Lawrence Mandel||Toronto||Toronto||QA Supervisor|
|Joshua Marinacci||Potch||Mountain View||Remote Oregon||WebVR and the like!|
|Gilbert Zaragosa||Lori Jashinsky||Mountain View||Mountain View||Global Security Manager|
|Vladimir Freidin||Joel Braddock||San Francisco||San Francisco||Sr. IT Project Manager, Infrastructure|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.