« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- FredMcD, PappyAce and Philipp ( Philipp Madersbacher ) - These three SUMO contributors (and musketeers? ;-)) collaborated on solving a serious issue:
- Fred found the forum questions about the single quote character bug in SUMO
- PappyAce filed the bug
- Philipp worked with contributors and engineering to reproduce this bug, tagged them in SUMO and worked on general FF Desktop coordination with the release management crew.
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers in action: Andrzej Mazur for organizing @ Gamedev.js in Warsaw last week, Ram and Rabimba who did VR workshops over the weekend, and Ram, Rizky, Jayesh and Dynamis, who are speaking over the weekend.
Monday, 21 August
Tuesday, 22 August
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 17:00 - 17:30 UTC (10am - 10:30am Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 17:30 - 18:00 UTC (10:30 - 11:00am Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 23 August
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Frederick (MD) [NEW] just getting started!,
San Francisco @MozSF
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Thursday, 24 August
Friday, 25 August
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 16:00 UTC (9:00am Pacific) | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
Saturday, 26 August
Sunday, 27 August
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-08-21|
|Andy McKay||Add-ons Engineering Manager||Mozilla Cycling Shirts Fundraiser||Vancouver||no||About||Order form|
|Jofish||Principal Scientist||ET Update||Mountain View||no|||||
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Nicolina Salvo||Blake Boznanski||SFO Office||San Francisco (Pocket office)||Pocket, Sales Development Representative|
|Rabimba Karanjai||Lars Bergstrom||Remote (Chicago, IL)||Remote (Texas)||Research Assistant, WebVR/AR|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.