- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to the Brazil Community that participated in the last BrazilJS in Porto Alegre. Special thanks to Andre Garzia, Cynthia Pereira, Adriano Cupello, Marina Limeria, Luigui Delyer, Beatriz Rizental, Felipe do Espirito Santo, Dalmo veras Neto, Rodrigo Waters and Rabimba Karanjai (as special guest). Also kudos to Salva de la Puente, Vlad Filipov and Mike Taylor for being amazing speakers
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Rogeema, Rizky, Jayesh & Dynamis, who gave talks in South Africa, Indonesia, India, and Japan.
- Many thanks to everyone who contributed code to add-on projects this month! In particular, we would like to thank zombie, Trishul, Christophe, Vishal, and Tiago for their multiple contributions. To learn more about these awesome contributions, check out our recognition wiki.
Monday, 28 August
Tuesday, 29 August
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 UTC | 10:00am Pacific; ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 30 August
Thursday, 31 August
Friday, 01 September
Saturday, 02 September
Sunday, 03 September
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||na||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-08-28|
|Azita Rashed||Director of Engineering, Research||Emerging Technologies Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#August_28th.2C_2017|
|Naveed Ihsanullah||Update for FF57 Soft Freeze||Quantum Flow||Vidyo||no||n/a||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1U4FGZn4q_KN_dmE6DGsdxuilT7iJXR3-AdrAtUIIKJE/edit?usp=sharing|
|Michaela Smiley||Sr. Brand Strategist, Internet Health||IRL: Online Life is Real Life (Mozilla's Original Podcast)||Vidyo (Washington, DC)||no||n/a||Feedback form: https://goo.gl/forms/MntvINZLhayBJjRN2|
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Michael DeAngelo||David Slater||San Francisco||San Francisco||Chief People Officer|
|Drew Wilson||Winnie Aoieong||San Francisco||San Francisco||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Nicolina Salvo||Blake Boznanski||Pocket office||San Francisco (Pocket office)||Pocket, Sales Development Representative|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.