- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to community members @FirefoxScout and @Ingolf_he for providing add-ons support and sharing the love of the WebExtensions API with users on Twitter.
- All community members that are actively supporting the #NewFirefox campaign on social media in many languages. Please circulate and support!
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Eugenio, Carsten, Yuli, Abhiram, Tushar, Rabimba, & Srushtika for talks and workshops in Italy, Germany, Mexico, India, Texas and Tennessee! And to Jan-Erik and Amit, speaking in Germany today/tomorrow.
- All week, Mozilla Support is having a SUMO Week for Quantum, in Social and in the Support Forums:
Monday, 13 November
Tuesday, 14 November
- [APIs Triage]
- 17:30 - 18:00 UTC / 10:30am - 11:00am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- The Firefox Fast Ferry is coming to New York'
- Someone took “ship it” very literally this release and we're shipping New Yorkers on a Firefox Fast Ferry from November 14-16. Live in New York or have friends there? Spread the word: "Get on our fast ferry in NYC through Thursday (and also obviously download the new Firefox because fast). Get the details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/160442864695732/"
Wednesday, 15 November
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Virtual EU (UTC+1),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the event wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
and check out the Slack or IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Virtual EU (UTC+1),
Thursday, 16 November
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup Thursday exception for:
- Berlin (Germany)
- 18:30 - 19:00 (UTC+1) Warm-up
- 19:00 - 21:00 (UTC+1) IndieWeb Show-and-tell
- Venue and more details on the event wiki page
Friday, 17 November
Saturday, 18 November
Sunday, 19 November
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2017-11-13|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||SFO||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Andrew Krug||Security Engineer Identity and Access||Volunteer+ Staff Collaboration in Google Drive||(home)||Yes||https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gv2usKHrrdNpw3wyGeBh3-clVzOzF_Yu||Ever had to collaborate on docs with contractors or outside contributors? You may be interested in something IAM is piloting.|
|David Bryant||Technical Fellow, Emerging Technologies||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#November_13th.2C_2017|
|Lucy Harris||Community Development Team - Open Innovation||NewFirefox Campaign in social media||Toronto||no||n/a||https://newfirefox.mozilla.community/|
|Don Marti||Open Innovation||FOSDEM||San Francisco||no||n/a||https://fosdem.org/2018/news/2017-10-04-accepted-developer-rooms/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Marnie Pascuito-Wood||Erin Lancaster||Mountain View||Portland||Engineering Program Manager, Test Pilot|