- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Trishul Goel has been named the newest Friend of Add-ons! Trishul is an extension developer and bug buster on addons.mozilla.org, and has been serving as a leader for teaching beginning developers how to create extensions using WebExtensions APIs. Congratulations, Trishul! To learn more about his awesome contributions, head over to the Add-ons Blog.
- Thanks to all the Mozilla Tech Speakers working on Workshops for Global Diversity CFP Day on Feb 3
- Shout out to tech speakers Andre, Daniele, Dipesh, Florian, Rabimba, Trishul, Viki, who gave talks and workshops to developers over the last week in Brazil, Italy, India, Germany, US, UK and beyond... and to Rebecca, Shagufta, and Flaki who'll be speaking and supporting workshops at JSConf Asia in Singapore later this week along with Dev Outreach staff Ali Spivak and David Bryant.
Monday, 22 January
Tuesday, 23 January
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (HWC Tuesday exception)
- 18:30-20:30 EST at Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore (MD)
Wednesday, 24 January
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup and 1 Million Webmentions Celebration
Over a million comments, likes, reposts etc. have been sent peer-to-peer on the decentralized web via the W3C standard Webmention protocol!
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Virtual EU (UTC+1),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 One Million Webmentions Party and then our usual IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Thursday, 25 January
- SUMO Day Firefox 58, come and help Firefox users in Social and in the Support Forums:
- Monthly Speaker Series: Net Neutrality in Europe: What’s Next? With Thomas Lohninger
Friday, 26 January
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 17:00 UTC / 9:00am PST | Add-on Demos Vidyo
- Share your add-ons project with a group of add-ons enthusiasts! Sign up on the agenda. All are welcome to join!
- Privacy + Peanut Brittle Day Livestream from Firefox's Facebook
- What’s sticky, hard to crack, and totally worth your time? Peanut Brittle -- and your safety online. Join us as we make Peanut Brittle and talk safety and security online.
Saturday, 27 January
Sunday, 28 January
- Wednesday, January 31
- Monthly Speaker Series (N. America fork): Open by Design: How NASA Innovates to Take on the Universe, with Steven Rader
- Location: Mozilla San Francisco + Air Mozilla
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT / 6pm BST
- Saturday, Feb 3
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX- Widmer||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||No||n/a||2018-01-22|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Sebastian Hengst||Ryan VanderMeulen||Remote||Germany Remote||Software Engineer, Product Integrity|
|Daniel Zielaski||Chad Kimner||San Francisco||San Francisco||Director, Marketing Analytics|