- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to everyone who contributed code to our add-ons projects over the last month. We're especially stoked to highlight folks who made 3+ contributions: Sanyam Khurana, Trishul Goel, Oriol, Christophe Villeveue.
- Thanks to addons.mozilla.org reviewer team members erosman, Ett Chung, Sylvain Giroux, Tuxman, Rob Wu, Lucian Corlaciu, B.J. Herbison, Jyotsna Gupta, and Happy-Ferret for their recent contributions!
- Thanks to all the Mozilla Tech Speakers who participated in FOSSASIA in Singapore this past weekend: Dipesh, Flaki, Pooja, Robert, Trishul, & Vigneshwer. Thanks also to Daniele, Eugenio, Gabriele, Kiki, Ram and Srushtika, who gave talks in Italy, Indonesia, India and Germany.
Monday, 26 March
Tuesday, 27 March
Wednesday, 28 March
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT / Check your time zone conversion!
- ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 29 March
Friday, 30 March
Saturday, 31 March
Sunday, 01 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Hoye||Mike Connor once described me as "occasionally useful, in the same way an occasional table is a table."||GSOC||MoTo||No||-||-|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX- The New Commons!||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-03-26|
|Maura Tuohy and Sarah Haghdoosti||Head of Social & Events Marketing / Director of Campaigns at Mozilla Foundation||Update on Facebook Advertising||San Francisco Commons||No||Slides here please!||N/A|
|Miriam Avery||Director of Strategic Foresight||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||Mountain View||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Katherine "Kate" Mancuso||Don Marti||San Francisco Commons||San Francisco Commons||Community Participation Guidelines Incident Response Coordinator|
|Tom Prince||Jordan Lund||Vancouver||Edmonton||Release Engineer|
|Michael Feldman||Mika Shah||Mountain View Commons||San Francisco & Mountain View||Product Counsel|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|