« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- A big hearty thanks to AMO's top add-on reviewers of Q1, erosman, rctgamer3, and Ett Chung, and add-ons content reviewers Mkll and B.J. Herbison, for their stellar help keeping add-ons on AMO safe for users!
- Big thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about: including Kristi, Daniele and Viswaprasath, who delivered an add-ons workshop in Albania, Italy, and India; Abhiram, who will do some Rust training this week for lynda.com in LA, and Andrzej, Vigneshwer, Florian G., Srushtika, and Sumanth, who will be speaking in Hungary, in the UK (Bristol & London), as well as Vietnam, in the coming week.
Monday, 09 April
Tuesday, 10 April
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 17:30 UTC / 10:30am PDT / Check start time in your region
Wednesday, 11 April
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT / Check start time in your region
Thursday, 12 April
- Monthly Speaker Series: Data Protection in the EU: What's Changing with GDPR? [Panel Discussion]
- Location: Mozilla Berlin (Eventbrite)+ Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Date & Time: Thursday, 12 April @ 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET (90 minutes)
- Hosts: Alice Fleischmann and Cathleen Berger
- Léa Steinacker, Chief Innovation Officer at WirtschaftsWoche and expert on digital topics that move users and companies (moderator).
- Dirk Heitepriem, Director Government Relations at BlackBerry EMEA, responsible for relations with governments, parliaments and authorities in Europe.
- Stefan Lampe, Federal Agency for Civic Education, expert on net policy and in charge of the data protection dossier at bpb.de.
- Dr. Nikolaus Lindner, Director Government Relations DE & EEC at eBay, who takes care of all legal and sociopolitical issues of the online marketplace in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Katharina Nocun, net activist, writer and expert on data privacy.
Friday, 13 April
- SUMO Social Support will be having a meeting featuring a post-mortem of the Firefox 59 release. Find us on the SUMO Vidyo Room at 9am PST. Agenda: bit.ly/2H6bI9R
Saturday, 14 April
Sunday, 15 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox weekly update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-04-09|
|Kannan Vijayan||Firefox JS Developer||Firefox Quantum Flow||TOR||no||Quantum Flow 2018||n/a|
|Mike Hoye||A Friend Of A Friend||GSOC||MoTo||no||n/a|
|Trevor Smith||Research Engineer||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||Remote||no||n/a||ET Headlines for this week|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT! Special DNS and pre-Coachella edition||MozPDX- The New Commons!||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Tiffany Thompson||Matt Frassica||San Francisco||San Francisco||Sr. People Partner (HRBP) - IT, WPR, Finance and some B.A.|