- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers Hui Jing, Ayah, Yamama, Bob Reyes, Rabimba, Fabien, Flaki, Asszen, and Jayesh who gave talks and workshops these last couple weeks on several continents!
Monday, 25 June
- 5:30pm-8pm IndieWeb pre-summit social meetup at Pine Street Market, Portland, OR
- Everyone welcome, come by and meet up with IndieWeb leaders and community members!
- See Tantek or https://chat.indieweb.org/ for any questions!
Tuesday, 26 June
- 2018 IndieWeb Summit sessions at Elliot Center, Portland
Wednesday, 27 June
- 2018 IndieWeb Summit makers day at Elliot Center, Portland
- ~6pm-8pm (local times) Homebrew Website Club
- Nurnberg, London, Baltimore!
- See wiki for details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-06-27-homebrew-website-club
- Any questions? Ask in chat: https://chat.indieweb.org/
Thursday, 28 June
Friday, 29 June
- OS Bridge at Elliot Center, Portland
Saturday, 30 June
Sunday, 01 July
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Brett Gaylor||Commissioning Editor, MoFo||Latest round of Creative Media Awards||Remotely||(Potch, please screen share this story||--||Mozilla Announces $225,000 for Art and Advocacy Exploring Artificial Intelligence|
|Andy Kochendorfer||Product Owner, AirMozilla||Decommissioning legacy AirMozilla - New AirMozilla||Remotely||Screen share||Live via Vidyo||New AirMozilla site via SSO|
|Greg Fodor||Engineering Manager, Social MR||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MV||no||n/a||ET Headlines wiki page|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-06-25|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Vicky Chin||Andrew Overholt||Toronto office||Toronto office||Senior Engineering Manager, Firefox Performance|
|Adam Hillier||Dan Mosedale||San Francisco office||San Francisco office||Engineering Intern, Activity Stream|
|Erin Cole||Katie Parlante||Mountain View office||Mountain View office||Engineering Intern, Fx Data Engineering|
|Swathi Iyer||Katie Parlante||Mountain View office||Mountain View office||Engineering Intern, Fx Data Engineering|
|Tony Tung||Greg Fodor||Mountain View office||Mountain View office||Engineering Intern, Social Mixed Reality|