- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozila.org (all public webcasts)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2018-11-19 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRi2fGn2Dlc
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 19 November
Tuesday, 20 November
Wednesday, 21 November
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST (check your time zone here) | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 22 November
Friday, 23 November
Saturday, 24 November
Sunday, 25 November
- Monthly Speaker Series: Talk Emoji to me: How digital visual language impacts communication, culture and inclusion [Panel]
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jean-Yves Perrier||Dev Outreach (Voice of the volunteers)||FOSDEM 2019 (CfP)||Remote (London)||N/A||N/A||All the info are available there: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/fosdem-2019-call-for-proposals/33038|
| Maura Tuohy &
|Marketing|| Campaign Update:
Firefox Fights for You
|San Francisco||N/A||Google Slides||Slack: #marketing|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-11-19|
|Kelly Davis||Research Engineering Manager||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote (Berlin)||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Anja Fordon||Brand and Social Strategy||about:web, a new podcast from Mozilla in partnership with Die Zeit||Berlin||No||Podcast: https://mzl.la/2DMGNOx||More info on our blog: https://blog.mozilla.org/berlin/aboutweb/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Jeremiah Bautista||Matt Koidin||Mozilla SF||Pocket SF||Software Engineer - Web (Pocket)|
|Thomas Moore III||Lars Bergstrom||Remote (Chicago)||Remote (St. Louis)||Browser Software Engineer - Mixed Reality|
|David Flanagan||Faramarz Rashed||Mountain View||Remote (Washington)||Staff Software Engineer - MDN|
|Bridget Kalzuny||Erin Lancaster||Mountain View||San Diego||EPM - SEARCH|
|Phyllis McDermott||Erin Lancaster||Mountain View||San Diego||EPM - aDAU|