- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-02-11 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/qkCpTa6VvOQ?t=422
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 11 February
Tuesday, 12 February
Meeetup Voice UX: Design and Community.
Location, Mozilla's SF office, from 6m to 8pm
Speakers: André Natal and Dennis Yang
Wednesday, 13 February
Thursday, 14 February
Friday, 15 February
Saturday, 16 February
Sunday, 17 February
Saturday Sunday February 23-24
- When: Saturday & Sunday, February 23-24
- Where: Capital Factory, downtown Austin, Texas
- What: Two days with independent web creators of all kinds, graphic artists, designers, UX engineers, coders, hackers; meeting up to share ideas, create & improve their personal websites, and build upon each others creations.
- Be a part of advancing & growing the open independent web with the latest in decentralized web technologies.
- Wiki details: https://indieweb.org/2019/austin
- RSVP: https://2019.indieweb.org/austin
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Amy Schapiro Raikar||Senior Program Officer, MoFo||Seeking Host Organizations for the Mozilla Fellowship||San Francisco (Mozilla SFO)||no||Mozilla’s 2018–19 Fellows||App launch announcement and more information|
|Havi Hoffman||Developer Outreach, Mozilla Hacks blog||Global Diversity CFP Day||Mozilla Mountain View||no||n/a||https://www.globaldiversitycfpday.com/ & http://mzl.la/devevents (funding request form)|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-02-11|
|Liz Hull||Social Strategist||Weekly Marketing Update!||Remote||no||n/a||n/a|
|Ali Spivak||Director of Developer Ecosystem||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||SF||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||Mozilla IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zR5YU_havpmjP-30XfeA07TCRZ_cus6U||no|||
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Andy Grover||Selena Deckelmann||Portland, OR||Portland, OR||Senior Staff Network Engineer (Necko)|
|Betty Fleming||Julie McCracken||Portland, OR||Beaverton, OR area||Senior Program Manager (Fenix)|
|Bastien Abadie||Sylvestre Ledru||Paris||https://youtu.be/8c8siLjCrCU||Senior Software Engineer|