« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-03-25 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/RVy6CbVBTYs?t=574
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
A very big thank you to Hal Wine, who in his volunteer-capacity created the script, and led Github owners communication needed to support Code of Conduct standards in Mozilla Github repos. Thank you Hal!
The Developer Relations team would like to give a big thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers Shagufta, Kalyan, Robert, Candy, and Viswaprasath who gave talks this past week at various conferences and events around the globe. Thank you for helping to spread your message about Mozilla and the Open Web!
Monday, 25 March
Tuesday, 26 March
Wednesday, 27 March
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Mitchell Baker will be keynoting at EL PAIS Retina in Madrid about the open internet and healthy societies.
Thursday, 28 March
Friday, 29 March
Saturday, 30 March
Sunday, 31 March
Later Events and Available Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please reach out to Ana Alanis at email@example.com for more details.
FITC Toronto 2019 Toronto, Ontario, Canada | 2019-04-07 to 2019-04-10
foss-north 2019 Gothenburg, Sweden | 2019-04-29 to 2019-05-01
Write the Docs 2019 Portland, Oregon, USA | 2019-05-19 to 2019-05-21
CircleCityCon 2019 Indianapolis, IN, USA | 2019-05-31 to 2019-06-02
JSConfEU (and CSSConfEU) Berlin, Germany | 2019-05-31 to 2019-06-02
Layers 2019 San Jose, CA, USA | 2019-06-03 to 2019-06-05
CSS Day Amsterdam, Netherlands | 2019-06-13 to 2019-06-14
Codeland 2019 New York, NY, USA | 2019-07-22
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Emma Irwin||Open Source D&I - Open Innovation Team||New Code of Conduct standard for Github repositories coming as a Pull Request this week to all Mozilla Github(public, not forked) repos.||Home Office||yes||CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md standard||Wiki|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Product||Weekly Firefox Browsers Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-03-25|
|Kelly Davis||Research Engineering Manager, Machine Learning||ET Weekly Update||Berlin||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zw_EmSqb9fxESvqLteTQn8HF1h76Iyxk/view?usp=sharing||n/a||Video|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Tawanda Kanhema||Nick Chapman||San Francisco||San Francisco||Product Manager for Pocket + New Tab|
|Katherine Bose||Susan Chen||SF||MTV||Senior Director, Biz Dev|
|Tiffany Tran||Benson Wong||Vancouver||Vancouver||Services Engineer|