- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-03-18 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcu3-7XBleQ
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 18 March
Tuesday, 19 March
Wednesday, 20 March
Homebrew Website Club
The Homebrew Website Club is a growing world-wide network of meetups for all levels of web users who want to take back control of their online identities and content from social media silos.
In a record NINE cities (and one virtual) this week!
- 17:30-19:30 (local times) at
- Details and RSVP! https://indieweb.org/events/2019-03-20-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 21 March
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 14:30 UTC / 7:30am PST | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
- Demo any awesome add-ons projects you've been working on!
Friday, 22 March
Saturday, 23 March
Sunday, 24 March
Later Events and Available Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please complete a the ticket request form. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
FITC Toronto 2019 Toronto, Ontario, Canada | 2019-04-07 to 2019-04-10
foss-north 2019 Gothenburg, Sweden | 2019-04-29 to 2019-05-01
Write the Docs 2019 Portland, Oregon, USA | 2019-05-19 to 2019-05-21
CircleCityCon 2019 Indianapolis, IN, USA | 2019-05-31 to 2019-06-02
Layers 2019 San Jose, CA, USA | 2019-06-03 to 2019-06-05
REFACTR.TECH Atlanta, GA, USA | 2019-06-05 to 2019-06-07
CSS Day Amsterdam, Netherlands | 2019-06-13 to 2019-06-14
Codeland 2019 New York, NY, USA | 2019-07-22
dotJS Paris, France | 2019-12-05 to 2019-12-06
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Amy Schapiro Raikar||Senior Program Officer, MoFo Fellowships & Awards Team||Recruiting Leaders for the Mozilla Fellowship||SF Office||no||photo to share||more information|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12qP5SBSqeWC_mw6X-zBndRQH0R3A6lUu||n/a||Video|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Product Management||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-03-18|
|Jofish Kaye||Principal Research Scientist||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MTV||no||n/a||ET headlines|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Adam Frank||Josh Howard||Remote||Portland||IT Site Reliability Engineer|