- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-04-01 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fb8o8zoUFI
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
- Thank you to Christophe Villeneuve for all the help supporting our Firefox users on Twitter.
- Yesterday, on 2019-03-31, the Mozilla project turned 21 years old. Thank you to the tens of thousands of people who have helped make Mozilla what it is. We wouldn't be here without you all!
- Thanks to Kate Manning and Guillaume Demesy for their continued (and awesome) efforts on the webcompat metrics project. 💖
Monday, 01 April
- 19:00-21:00 CEST Homebrew Website Club Virtual EU
- Yes happening right now til 12:00 PDT / 15:00 EDT / 19:00 UTC
- Details to join: https://indieweb.org/events/2019-04-01-virtual-homebrew-website-club
Tuesday, 02 April
Wednesday, 03 April
Homebrew Website Club
The Homebrew Website Club is a growing world-wide network of meetups for all levels of web users who want to take back control of their online identities and content from social media silos.
- 17:30-19:30 (local times) at
- Berlin (GERMANY)
- Nürnberg (GERMANY)
- Accra (GHANA)
- Nottingham (ENGLAND)
- New York City, NY (USA)
- New Haven, CT (USA)
- Guadalajara (MEXICO)
- Austin, TX (USA)
- Virtual Americas (USA)
- Details and RSVP! https://indieweb.org/events/2019-04-03-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 04 April
- 18:00-19:30 BST Homebrew Website Club Brighton, ENGLAND
Friday, 05 April
Saturday, 06 April
Sunday, 07 April
Later Events and Available Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please reach out to Sandra Persing at email@example.com for more details.
FITC Toronto 2019 Toronto, Ontario, Canada | 2019-04-07 to 2019-04-10
foss-north 2019 Gothenburg, Sweden | 2019-04-29 to 2019-05-01
IndieWebCamp Berlin 2019, Germany | 2019-05-04 to 2019-05-05
IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019, Germany | 2019-05-11 to 2019-05-12
IndieWebCamp Utrecht 2019, Netherlands | 2019-05-18 to 2019-05-19
Write the Docs 2019 Portland, Oregon, USA | 2019-05-19 to 2019-05-21
CircleCityCon 2019 Indianapolis, IN, USA | 2019-05-31 to 2019-06-02
JSConfEU (and CSSConfEU) Berlin, Germany | 2019-05-31 to 2019-06-02
Layers 2019 San Jose, CA, USA | 2019-06-03 to 2019-06-05
REFACTR.TECH 2019 Atlanta, GA | 2019-06-05 to 2019-06-07
CSS Day Amsterdam, Netherlands | 2019-06-13 to 2019-06-14
IndieWebSummit 2019 Portland, Oregon, USA | 2019-06-29 to 2019-06-30
Codeland 2019 New York, NY, USA | 2019-07-22
Web Audio Conference 2019 Trondheim, Norway | 2019-12-04 to 2019-12-06
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Lars Bergstrom||Director of Engineering, Mixed Reality||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Product Management||Weekly Browser Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-04-01|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G6PlRJDLnS7NCLIm3L-UJ9yn-t7NrfyS||n/a||Video|
|Lisa Gray||Global Mgr, Workplace Resources/WPR||MozSpace Camera Guidelines & FAQ||Remote, Via Vidyo Live||n/a||n/a||MozSpace Camera Guidelines & FAQ|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Mary O'Regan||Katie Wright||Mozilla San Francisco||Pocket San Francisco||Copy Lead @ Pocket|
|Meghan Newell||Katie Wright||Mozilla San Francisco||Pocket San Francisco||Staff Brand Designer @ Pocket|
|Fabio Rios||Katie Wright||Mozilla San Francisco||Pocket San Francisco||Senior Marketing Manager @ Pocket|
|Laura Bofill||Tushar Kirtane||Remote (NC)||Pocket San Francisco||Account Manager @ Pocket|
|Jackie Munroe||Josh Howard||Remote||Mozilla Portland||Senior Software Engineer|
|James Keller||Nick Nguyen||Mozilla Portland||Mozilla Portland||Senior Director, Firefox UX|