- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org.
- join #weekly-project-call on irc.mozilla.org or Slack for backchannel discussion
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Zoom video chat 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- Presenters only: Zoom Meeting ID: 828 817 988 https://mozilla.zoom.us/j/828817988. Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- One-tap mobile
- +16465588656,,828817988# US (New York)
- +17207072699,,828817988# US
- Dial-in by your location
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 720 707 2699 US
- 877 853 5257 US Toll-free
- +61 2 8015 2088 Australia
- +61 8 7150 1149 Australia
- 1800 893 423 Australia Toll-free
- +1 647 558 0588 Canada
- +33 1 8288 0188 France
- +33 7 5678 4048 France
- 0 805 082 588 France Toll-free
- +49 30 5679 5800 Germany
- +49 69 8088 3899 Germany
- +49 30 3080 6188 Germany
- 800 724 3138 Germany Toll-free
- +852 5808 6088 Hong Kong, China
- +44 203 695 0088 United Kingdom
- +44 203 966 3809 United Kingdom
- +44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
- 0 800 031 5717 United Kingdom Toll-free
- 1 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Monday, 21 October
Tuesday, 22 October
Wednesday, 23 October
- MisinfoCon in London, England presented by Hacks/Hackers and Mozilla
- Featuring a consortium of powerful players in international policy, technology, journalism, and media literacy, this gathering will help make important strides in exploring the implications of misinformation across the web, and identifying methods of fighting it.
Thursday, 24 October
- MozFest in London, England, daily events Thursday through Sunday
- Join us for our 10th anniversary gathering of educators, activists, technologists, researchers, artists, and young people dedicated to creating a better, healthier internet.
Friday, 25 October
- Redecentralize Conference in London, England
- Open sessions, lightning talks and workshops. In unconference style, you can pitch your session on the day itself; or feel free to get in touch with an idea.
Saturday, 26 October
Sunday, 27 October
- Oct 30: Homebrew Website Club in numerous cities (including SF).
- Nov 1-3: WordCamp US, St. Louis, Missouri
Later Events and Available Tickets
Mozilla DevRel Complimentary Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please fill out this form Ticket RequestForm . If you have questions, reach out to the DevSponsorship Team at email@example.com for more details.
ffconf ffconf (formerly known as Full Frontal) Brighton, England | 2019-10-08 to 2019-10-08
Halfstack London | 2019-11-22
Web Audio Conference 2019 Trondheim, Norway | 2019-12-04 to 2019-12-06
Halfstack Phoenix, AZ | 2020-01-17
Mozilla Sponsored Developer Events
Current list of Mozilla sponsored developer events (with their start dates) around the globe (DevRel Events team will update):
Web Engines Hackfest 2019 | 10/14/19 | Galicia, Spain
ThunderPlains Developer Conference | 10/22/19 | Oklahoma City, USA
2019 LLVM Developers' Meeting | 10/22-23/19 | San Jose, USA
Rust.Tokyo | 10/26/19 | Tokyo
a11yTO Conf | 10/24/19 | Toronto
Security BSides Portland | 10/25-26/19 | Portland, USA
beyond tellerrand // | BERLIN 2019 | 11/4/19 | Berlin, Germany
CascadiaJS | 11/07/19 | Seattle
ffconf | 11/8/19 | Brighton, UK
BoyaConf | 11/09/19 | Duitama, Boyacá, Colombia
RustFest Barcelona | 11/09/19 | Barcelona
Performance now |11/21-22/19 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Halfstack | 11/22/19| London
webclerks community conference | 11/25/19 | Vienna
Web Audio Conference 2019 | 12/4/19 | Trondheim, Norway
Halfstack | 01/17/20 | Phoenix
You Got This 2020 | 01/18/20 | Birmingham, UK
JS Kongress Munich | 04/15-16/20 | Munich, Germany
⛰ IndieWeb Summit 2020 | 06/27/20 - 06/28/20 | Portland, Oregon, USA
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||IT MinIT / people.mozilla.org IT/OI Announcement ( That's right it's two announcements! )||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video||n/a|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-10-21|
|Josh Marinacci||Manager of the Mixed Reality Content Team||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Barbara Nichols||Mike Conca||Denver, CO (remote video)||Portland Mozspace||WebAssembly Product Manager|
|Kayla Galway||Stefan Arentz||Toronto||Denver, Remote||iOS Engineer (Lockwise)|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|