XUL Talk:Panel Improvements
regarding Window Level, I'm not seeing a particular panel respecting a level setting of "top". Should I file a bug on this?
--robcee 12:22, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
What's the use-case for per-tab panels?
--Mstange 22:04, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- OK, I see several use cases:
- Floating Inspector panels which are bound to a tab
- Also for Inspector: a ruler which can extend beyond the window's bounds
- Tab-modal native Mac sheets, like requested in bug 566522 - these could be realized by showing a transparent panel over the content area and opening the sheet on the panel. Since panels are only window-modal, this would still allow interaction with the main browser window.
- --Markus Stange 07:37, 18 May 2010 (UTC)