Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- We're re-focusing on bugs tracked for FF16 and 17
- Emails to teams owning FF16/17 tracked bugs will be going out today
- FF16 b2 went to build this morning (PT)
- Mobile will be released Wednesday with ARMv6 support
- Desktop will be released before the end of the week
- bug 785837 - Java info-bar block went live last week.
- We need to decide when is a good time to softblock.
- bug 783369 - Norton Confidential issues.
- Pinged Norton again. No reply since their latest activity asking for minidumps.
- bug 786287 - Babylon issues.
- Babylon said they were looking into them, but no more info yet.
- Mac seems to have a higher instance of hangs at the top of crash stats than I have seen in previous releases.
- bug 787743 - Private Browsing mode not working in Firefox 15.0
- Try-server builds appear to have "fixed" the regression
- bug 787373 – Aurora download page needs updating to point to Fx17
- bug 787863 and bug 770996 problems with partial updates and partner repacks?
- problems "only" for mac-osx users, who are getting partial updates. Complete updates work fine. Win/linux partial+complete updates work fine.
- Working on copy for 10.5 EOL
- Chem Spill? Put comms in place. Estimate this has effected no more than ~1M users.
- Stability issues - Lots of reports of exit crashing (Possibly Flash 11.4 related). Lots of general crashiness and perf issues  could be related to Catalyst update. Startup crashing is up as well 
- Catalyst 12.8 update is causing crashing when HW acceleration is enabled. Seems to be crossfire related. 
- Babylon update is causing major issues. It seems to now be even harder to remove with up to 4 different programs in the add/remove dialog. 
- Increased amount of empty crash logs - Here are a few threads
- We still need to learn if Flash 10.3 is a secure downgrade path.
- Norton issues on Mac are still hurting us.
- Text Input is #2 issue on Google Play Reviews. I (Tyler) ran into it this weekend, horribly annoying. Bug 781471 (Seems to be caused by SwiftKey3?)
- bug 787743 – Private Browsing mode not working in Firefox 15.0
- ACTION Backout bug 722845 – Necko channel infrastructure for nextGen private browsing on mozilla-release
- bug 787899 – FireFox15 displays mjpeg stream ok for a few secs BUT then outputs grey block (FF14 works ok).
- bug 630810 – Should convert from native keycode to DOM keycode for every keys on Windows
- bug 787102 – Change event is not fired when the input element's value is modified while the element is focused
- bug 770996 partial mars broken for mac partner builds
- No desktop topcrashers have fixes ready
- bug 769894 is #1 crash, possibly fixed with a patch in another bug [need bug#] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Hardware acceleration can only be used with a single UI thread. Original thread: Thread[main,5,main] mainly on ICS and above
- Cpeterson working on a fix that might be able to be uplifted for ride-along
- bug 700583 – Crash in nsPluginFile::GetPluginInfo @ pr_FindSymbolInLib (now the #2)
- Patch is ready for uplift, just missed 15.0, could ride-along if we want to respin mobile
- 45% of mobile crashes are startup crashes
Bugs tracked for 15+
Bugzilla query error
- Consider blocklisting Babylon in the near future? Reproducible Babylon bugs:
- bug 786237 – Babylon toolbar is empty after installation
- bug 786247 – HTML5 videos can't be played with Babylon extensions enabled
- bug 786253 – Buttons and textboxes become unresponsive after Babylon is installed
- bug 786288 – When the Babylon Toolbar is enabled - Flash content is not properly rendered