Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- Firefox 15.0.1 with a fix for the private browsing issue went out last Thursday
- Firefox 16 beta 2 (including mobile ARMv6) went out the door last Friday
- Firefox for Android 15.0.1 with a fix for keyboard issues went out yesterday (Monday)
- Firefox 16 beta 3 will be going to build today
- Staying focused on bugs tracked for Firefox 16
- bug 790169 - Unblock AMD Radeon HD 6290/6300/6310/6320 for Direct3D 9/DIRECT2D
- Will stage it since we've never unblocked a graphics driver.
- bug 786287 - Babylon bugs.
- Working with Babylon. They had problems reproducing some of the bugs, but are planning to release an update very soon.
- bug 787585 and bug 787585 - extend Java block to Mac and Linux (Iced Tea).
- Not a high priority, but will get those out this week if possible.
- [akeybl] Java soft-block (instead of infobar) confirmed for September 25
- New crashes
- bug 790396 crash in nsAsyncDOMEvent::nsAsyncDOMEvent
- Mentioned in the Platform notes, but we did see more crashes than usual before we released the 16b2 bits last week.
- Crash rates look very good overall on 15.0.1.
- Kairo's new report for ARMv6
- bug 789251 - HWA Crash, 0-byte minidump with Catalyst 12.8 (8.982)
- needs traction, do we need to contact users?
Trending issues this week:
- Reports of general slowness. These reports are not solely related to website performance, but general internet slowness as well. One report claims it is Flash related. We are in the process of doing outreach to users for direct 1 on 1 support.
- Catalyst HWA crashes - This issue continues to drive traffic to SUMO.
- Trusteer 1205.4 and below causing Flash crashes - Recommended by many banks, older versions of Trusteer are causing significant conflicts with Flash. 1205.8 resolves the issue and is available for all platforms/OS. 
- Issues with Google sites - We are getting a lot reports specifically about gmail slowness (Spdy?). Lots of youtube issues, like buttons not loading .
- Mac Updates failing - We are updating our documentation to address this issue. It will suggest a clean install if the update fails.
- Hotfix in bug 790096 – Please create a hotfix add-on to address the update bustage on Firefox 15
- Windows 8 Testday
- bug 783517 – Have the HW info. Worth getting one an reproducing as this is a win8 top crasher