Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
- GTB of fennec 33.0 beta 10 yesterday
- Due to the datacenter issue, Desktop 33.0 RC delayed
- nsCSSValue::nsCSSValue bug 1077746 high in stats but already fixed.
- nsDocument::AdoptNode bug 1078674 connected to malware and a11y
- mozilla::gfx::SourceSurfaceD2D1::GetDataSurface bug 1078693 is a new gfx issue
- Need traction on gfx issues: bug 1064107, bug 1076910, bug 1060896
- We seem to be ~0.1 crashes / 100 ADI up from same final period in 32 beta when looking at data from last few days.
- Most of that is probably increasing the likeliness of running OOM.
- A few assorted additional crash fixes taken in RC will probably not help volume significantly, but affected users.
- No news.
- Beta numbers finally coming down to expected levels, 33 might even be better than 32.
- cloudSync verbal update from Tracy
No product updates, some of our metrics were effected by the PHX1 outage.
- More Loop changes coming Thursday on Aurora