Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- 33.0 released!
- ESR 31.2.0:
- 34 beta 1 schedule to release Thursday
- build#2 coming today with changes for Loop (bug 1081192, bug 1076709) and a start-up crash fix (bug 1064107)
- Request from pr to release at 7 or 8am PT
- Release notes for review
- 35 aurora
- Owner: Sylvestre for the first 2 weeks, Lukas after
- Blocker bug 1081686
- No updates.
- [dmajor] Win64 builds have a crash reporter fix (see mail), but so far I'm not seeing any significant differences.
- [dmajor] Need help getting traction on rising signature moz_cairo_surface_destroy (bug 1072847/bug 1071079)
- [dmajor] Large spike in fake OOM|small (via PushNewDT) in 20141011030203. I opened bug 1081790 but feel free to dupe if it's already covered by the existing graphics bugs.
- Lock crash bug 1064107 is fixed in 35 but not uplifted to 34 yet, we may want to get this before spinning b1 (today!). (double checking now that it at least doesn't make things worse... - liz)
- We have it in beta 1
- bug 1081171 crash in D3d::CSurface::DeleteGHAL3DStateProcessorHandles() - this only showed up in 33 RC data!
- Launching Android surveys this week
- Sentiment reports for 32 coming but we're having weirdness with Google Analytics data that we're addressing.
- (lmandel) Note that we need to get the relnote flag added to the Loop product