Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am and Thursdays at 7:30am Pacific Time
- Riot #release-drivers for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
- Zoom Meeting ID: 536 097 768
- +17207072699,,536097768# US
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agItTmqIu
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Desktop Stability
- 4 Mobile Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 Feature Status Review
- 7 SUMO Report
- 8 Roundtable & Special Topics
pascal, vlucaci, cfogel, mlobontiu, tbabos, asoncutean, csasca, abodea, atrif, cionce, phorea, obotisan, mberlinger, btot, Aryx, jcristau
- No new dot release planned for 81
- 82.0b8 shipped yesterday
- Last beta later today, next week is RC week
mc2 crash rate: 1.81, crash incidence: 1.93%, mc1 summary score: 4.23 Tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.76, crash incidence: 1.97%, mc1 summary score: 4.33
Crash rate is good for nightly, no new significant crasher since Tuesday.
mc2 crash rate: 1.68, crash incidence: 1.44%, mc1 summary score: 5.08 Tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.65, crash incidence: 1.51%, mc1 summary score: 4.36
mc2 crash rate: 1.41, crash incidence: 0.96%, mc1 summary score: 2.23 Tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.46, crash incidence: 0.95%, mc1 summary score: 2.34
Good numbers, no major new crashes since the dot release.
- Third round of regression is coming to an end
- We have started the Nightly 83 run for Print modernization , nothing critical to report so far.
Aurora / Dev Edition
* Features pre-release sign-offs are in progress, will be sent by tomorrow EOD
- Print Modernization:
- We have finished testing the ON state with 6 new bugs out of which 1 is an S2(a crash on Ubuntu 18) and 8 known issues as well out of which 3 of them are S2's.
- If I were to give the feature a quality status at this point it would be yellow, unfortunately.
- Also, ongoing regression testing is done for OFF state to make sure that no major issues are found on the old-ui. So far, the most concerning issue found on the OFF state run would be 1669187, in which print preview settings are ignored for the first print if disabling the modern print UI pref. This issue also has a lot of symptoms as it can be seen in its duplicates.
- beta 82.0.0-beta.3 - status GREEN
- beta 82.0.0-beta.4 - status GREEN
- RC 81.1.3 - status GREEN
Feature Status Review
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1669187 *should* fix most of the known issue with the new UI turned off
- see the explanation at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1669187#c10