Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am and Thursdays at 7:30am Pacific Time
- Riot #release-drivers for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
- Zoom Meeting ID: 536 097 768
- +17207072699,,536097768# US
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agItTmqIu
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Release quality metrics (Tuesdays)
- 4 Desktop Stability
- 5 Mobile Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Feature Status Review
- 8 SUMO Report
- 9 Roundtable & Special Topics
dmeehan, apetridean, csasca, mchiorean, mlobontiuroman, oardelean, dpop, epopescu, Aryx, vlucaci, mboldan, aflorinescu, tzsoldos, cbaica, cbadau, phorea
- Currently there is no dot release driver for 107.
- Reminder: Planned desktop and mobile dot release is scheduled for release next week release on 2022-11-29. Please submit uplift requests by EOD on 2022-11-25.
- iOS Focus 107.1 released with a 7 day rollout.
- 108.0b6 gtb today @ 100% rollout.
- Fenix/Focus 108.0b4 gtb today @ 99% rollout.
- Bumped to 100% rollout on 2022-11-25 pending QA sign-off.
- End of Early Beta on 2022-11-25.
- No updates
Release quality metrics (Tuesdays)
mc2 crash incidence (% of users experiencing a crash): 1.47% (+0.05pp compared to previous week) == back to normal level, crash rate (crashes/active hour for crashing profiles): 1.95 (+0.28)
mc2 crash incidence: 1.49% (-0.22pp), crash rate: 1.96 (-0.04)
mc2 crash incidence: 0.70% (-0.03pp), crash rate: 1.30 (-0.01)
- Feature testing
- QA-1667: Manual testing of new migrators for Opera, Opera GX and Vivaldi - in progress and currently trending YELLOW (the 3 bug reported so far are currently open, including bug 1800917, which is an S2)
- QA-1646: Datepicker Accessibility Improvements and QA-1572: Turn on Windows Native Notification features - code has not landed yet
- QA-1681: FxView Disclosure arrow design and QA-1680: FxView Recently Closed Tabsthe - Nightly feature testing is in progress
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Tier 1 Top Sites testing - completed with status GREEN, no new issues found
- Regression testing – Core regression testing (round 2) is on track to be completed tomorrow/Nov 25th (no new issues found so far)
- Antivirus testing - signed off today with no new issues
- Fenix 108.0b2 [GREEN]
- Fenix 108.0b3 [GREEN]
- Focus 108.0b2 [YELLOW]
- Focus 108.0b3 [GREEN]
Feature Status Review
Roundtable & Special Topics
[vsangerean] Softvision team will be out of office on November 30th (Wednesday) and December 1st (Thursday) - National holidays in Romania