- [ON TRACK] Feature complete Firefox 4
- [DONE] Switch to Tab
- [DONE] App Tabs - Scope for 4.0 reduced (non-global), near feature complete.
- [DONE] Extension Manager - Bug list is converging, still a lot of work to do.
- [DONE] Web Console
- [ON TRACK] Notification UI - Geo and EM notifications done, http auth next.
- [ON TRACK] New Theme - Windows and Mac good, Linux catching up now
- [AT RISK] Silent updates on Windows
- [DROPPED] Inspector
- [DROPPED] Account Manager - WIP patches posted, but we can't contain the review load and code risk.
- [AT RISK] Dirty profile startup within 20% of clean profile startup (modulo extensions, plugins; on windows)
- Current status: Lots of data has been collected and analyzed, but no solid conclusions have shaken out.
- Details page
- Shawn has an updated blog post. Read it for more info.
- Bugs on file that help:
Excessive cookie i/o bug bug 572223(fixed)
- Session Restore negatively impacts startup time based on the number of tabs loaded bug 582005
Suboptimal SQLite page size bug 416330(fixed)
- Provide a global VACUUM component bug 541373
- [MISSED] Jetpack API-complete for 1.0 (All JEPs E10s-aware/safe)
- [DONE] 1.0 SDK final API set selected
- [DONE] 0.6 Release
- [DONE] 0.7 Release
- [ON TRACK] 0.8 Release
- APIs all done, but it will be a mid-October release to get the last few to be e10s aware.
- [DONE] Highlight the use of official vs. unofficial modules in FlightDeck (bug 572115)
- [DONE] Detect errors in user code (bug 572259)
- [DROPPED] No feature-level blocking bugs left for integrated Firefox 4 Inspector
- [DONE] No feature-level blocking bugs left for integrated Firefox 4 Console
Mobile UI/JS Framework
- [DONE] Create cohesive vision & strategy for Developer Tools group going forward (includes both client and server based solutions)