Mobile/Firefox for iOS/Status Report/22-Jul-2015
Status Report for Firefox on iOS for the period of 08/07/2015- 22/07/2015
Overall Project Health
|This Week||Last Week|
Exec Summary/Hot Topics
- Team continues to work on bug fixing and improvements, driving toward V1 readiness in the next few weeks.
- Bug logging/triage nominations are currently trending slightly upwards, but the number of unresolved tracked bugs is trending downward, indicating positive progress.
- Latest TestFlight external survey results have been published. While NPS is still in the negative range, it is trending in a positive direction.
- Notable detractor is the absence of synced bookmarks which is slated for V2.
Risks & Issues
|Description of Risk/Issue||State||Owner||Plan to Resolve/Mitigation||Target Date|
|Initial NPS score is unfavorable||OPEN/MONITOR||Rob R||Latest survey brings the NPS score to -6. This is an improvement over the initial score of -9.7, but still not in the desired +ve range. Continue to monitor feedback.||July 31st|
|Risk that Apple may reject our first submission to the store||OPEN - Monitor||Jenn||The end-game schedule has been built to include contingency dates for a second submission||Aug 31st|
Accomplished for the Last Period
- Continued to drive down tracked bug counts
- Results/report published for latest external survey of TestFlight participants
Planned for Last Period but Not Accomplished
Planned for the Upcoming Period
- Continue to work on driving down tracked bugs
- Book Go/No-Go discussion for first week of August
- Work with Marketing, PR, Legal and others to update end-game milestone dates/status