- The PRD
- The requirement is here, item PLCS-002a
- The requirement text: "Unified user interface that improves the usability and discoverability of features"
- Review the brainstorming pages, existing bugs, and extensions
- Generate a cohesive statement of the problem
- Convert into a set of N/FRs
- Unified search: Search history and bookmarks.
- Unified management: Read/update/delete history and bookmarks, eg: delete anything with "diamonds" or "jeweler".
- Saved searches, as a "smart" folder.
- Manage other things
- microformat data?
Related Fx Brainstorming pages:
Extensions seeking to integrate with places:
- Fx Bookmarks Manager
- Flock bookmarks / history
- Safari bookmarks / history
- Opera bookmarks / history
- Yahoo MyWeb?
- Foxmarks web UI?
- delicious director?
- start.com (MS)
- google bookmarks
Key: b=bookmarks, h=history, v=some kind of view, o=organizer, p=posting UI, e=enhancement to existing UI
Extensions with view/organize UI:
- Yahoo Delicious (b/v/p) link
- Total Recall link
- Microsummary Manager link
- HyperBK (b/h) link
- Trailfire (h) link
- Blue Organizer (b) link
- del.icio.us Complete 
- Flat Bookmark Editing link
- My Portal link
- ScrapBook link
Extensions related to annotation:
Extensions related to microsummaries:
- MS Generator link
Misc (or not sure):